Twiggy lovers - need your help!

babybumpkins

Apr 3, 2008
Hi guys -
I am obsessed right now with finding my next bbag - all I have is a black first from many years ago. I know city is the natural next step - but something about the twiggy is also very apealing to me, perhaps that it is a little smaller & a bit playful but still classic? But most importantly i want something that I will love and wear lots! If you own a twiggy or even better a twiggy and city - can you PLEASE tell me what you think! thanks a million!

I love the Twiggy - much more than the City. I find the Twiggy to be a more feminine shape. I also find that the shape makes it more convenient to access the contents of the bag. The City is a little more "briefcase-ish" to me.

I have two twiggies and I adore the style! I can fit all my junk with room to spare and I think it's just an adorable bag! I like the rectangular shape a bit more than the square shape of the city. I have a city also and I would say that the city can probably fit a bit more than the twiggy, but it's close.

fashion_junky beat me to it, but I agree with everything she said! I do think the twiggy is a little more "fem"!

You're going to love your Twiggy! It's a great bag and black is such a classic - I have both a Twiggy and 2 Cities, love both styles but Twiggy, to me, is almost "dressy", fun and feminine, and my Twiggy and City hold the same amount of stuff - great purchase!!! :tup:

Congratulations, please post pics when you get her.

I also have a twiggy and a couple of cities and I love the twiggy. It's a little smaller but a cute shape and nice handheld or with the shoulder strap. The lack of ears and top frame make it less fussy in look and I love the tassels on the twiggy more than the city. Mine has lost the sausage look (unless she's stuffed to the brim) and slouches nicely. You will love her!

woohoo congrats!! you'll love the twiggy!! i love it SOOOO much. I think it holds just as much as a city but it's shape is so much better. and totally cute. and it's easier to zip/unzip!! im glad i got rid of my city in exchange for the new turq twiggy! =)

Congratulations.:tup: The leather on that Twiggy looks great and the Twiggy is such a really cool style. Once it gets broken in it slouches nicely and is really a very comfortable style to wear.

My black twiggy is my go-to bag, it's great for almost any occasion.
The handles are a little longer, so it's easier to get on your shoulder than a city.
Once your bag is slouchy it's the BEST!