Twiggy lovers - need your help!

I have both the Twiggy and the City and I love them both!!! Now, when it comes to choosing which to buy next, I buy them according to the color. IMO, some colors look better in a Twiggy and others in a City. I don't know if this is the case with the other girls.

For example, I prefer light colors with my Twiggy, and brighter, darker ones with my City. I have a Twiggy in Vert D'Eau and a City in Electric Blue.

As far as function, they are both very roomy to me, and both can be dressed up like for dinner, etc. as well as dressed down for casual days.

So, my recommendation is: choose your color first, and then see which one would look better in which style ;)

Good luck!!!

Yeah you are right the Twiggy is really a nice buy! It is my first Bbag and I still love it to bits! I found it really adorable to look at and it is easier to find stuff in my bag. Nice black Twiggy you got there!!! It's really chic! Please post modeling pics!

the black twiggy's one of my HGs~!! :love:

like many of the ladies have said already, in terms of what u can put in it, the twiggy's almost equivalent to the city, but because it's slouchier, looks less 'formal' 'briefcasey', so with that said, that means u can dress it up a bit more.. night outs for drinks, without lookin' like u just got off work, kwim?

there's just also something SO ROCK N ROLL edgy with the black twiggy!! get it, u won't regret it! + i find it a pretty flattering shape.. it's loglike silhouette seems to elongate our figures! :yes:

0o0o yeah! go the TWIGGY! I had 2 twiggys back in the day... I actually miss having one! :o(
I liked the tiwggy because I found that I didn't have to dig around as much when I had a city...
CONGRATS on your new twiggy! :o) It looks lushy!!!