twiggy / city side by side help =)

tofu, congrats on your new bbag hehe you were also looking into the city/work/pt right? here are some size comparison photos!!

all with GH:
IMG_7657.jpg

city vs work

IMG_7659.jpg

stacked

IMG_7663.jpg

pt vs work

IMG_7665.jpg

stacked

IMG_7669.jpg

city vs pt

IMG_7667.jpg

all 3 together

IMG_7668.jpg

the city has no feet whereas both the pt and the work do; the work has no shoulder strap but the city and the pt do.

hope to help!!

I've always been a city girl but have been thinking about the twiggy. I've been wanting a smaller Bal but I'm not sure how the twiggy wears compared to the city. I think the first is a little too small. I don't remember what the twiggy looks like on anymore. I usually carry my Bals by the shoulder strap so I wonder how the twiggy will look carried that way since that bag is boxy-ish. Any suggestions or pics? Thanks for the help!!

Twiggy looks like a log or hot dog when full IMO. If carried by the strap. the purse kinda bunch in the middle. I sold my twiggy because of those reasons.

Agree with the above statements. Although the first is a little too small for me personally, I'd get a first over a twiggy or just get another city and have it be less full :yes: The twiggy looks a little hot-dog shaped IMO and I like the looks of the cities and firsts better.

I never thought I'd like the Twiggy. A color that I loved came up and it was only available in the Twiggy so I jumped on it and figured I'd see how I like after I got it. I ended up getting two more Twiggys after my first one because I just fell in love. It's half the height of the City and carries a lot more than the First, which is really practical on days when I want a small bag that carries a whole lot. All of mine were broken in before I got them and even so they don't slouch in the middle like I thought they would, but they aren't that box-like either because they aren't brand new.

Hey, bb. The hot dog comparison is making me smile. Because I use the 'hot dog' visual for the Part time...but on the Part time, it's a 'good thing,' as Martha Stewart would say. I've never been a Twiggy fan, but please know that there are MANY are. My advice: If you want the hot dog look, try a Part time---don't fill it too full---and carry it with the shoulder strap. My opinion only. I love the look of a Part time, but remember it is LARGER than a City...but don't think that you need to fill ANY Bal Bag to its capacity. If you love Twiggy, then COOL. There is DEFINITELY is a big Twiggy fan contingent...I tried her once w/no gratification, probably like the others who've weighed in so far. Good luck!

I have both the twiggy and the city and they serve different functions. The twiggy is more of a quick errand, run around, casual bag especially when I'm just heading out grocery shopping. I don't like how it looks with when carried by the strap. I tend to carry it with the handles over my shoulder which is snug. I'm hoping that it would get more slouchy with more use. To me, the City is a bag when I purposely need to go out with a handbag, if you know what I mean.

I love the twiggy. Love the lack of top frame and no bunny ears. The twiggy is gorgeous when it's worn in. I use mine when I don't need to carry much and for going out. It's a cute bag.

I second the recommendation of the part time but it's significantly larger than a twiggy. Great for every day but too big for evenings out.

I had a twiggy and sold it because my stuff kept spilling over whenever I unzipped it to get my wallet or phone or bank book. It is so hard to get into. Much prefer City because of this. But I like the look of the Twiggy, but it's just not so practical.