Tutti Sighting at Nordstrom Today!

Nordstrom Westside Pavillion in Los Angeles had 4 Tutti bags, a BV, Dolce, Campeggio and a Gioco. Placement on the Gioco was great, but I'm looking for a Bambino. I asked the SA and she said they only got those 4 bags.

hMm! i just came back from nordstroms/macys/metropark. metropark had this really cute print placement on a zucca with the adios and cactus characters on the front but the bag had a large mishapened crinkle on the bottom :sad: *cry*

Darn, I was just at Valley Fair today with my mother's group but I didn't check the handbag department at Nordstrom's or Macy's since they didn't have it on Sunday.

oh good lord girl, I went to that mall last weekend when I was up in San Jose..........that has got to be the best mall I have ever been to! You are so lucky to live up there!!

oh good lord girl, I went to that mall last weekend when I was up in San Jose..........that has got to be the best mall I have ever been to! You are so lucky to live up there!!

I :heart: that mall too!! I don't live too far from it either and I get to go there pretty often w/my BF!! I :heart: that they have Tiffany's!! :tup:

Ooh, one thing that I forgot to add was that the Dolce that Nordies had was sort of fuzzy in terms of print quality. All the other Tutti's looked great, but that one looked as though the ink had bled on the fabric.

Oh my tehlilone, I visited the spectrum Nordstrom today. I put a BV hold. I'm not sure about the placement. I alrady have a Tutti Ciao Ciao, so I'm not sure if I need another one. I'm going to try to get to South Coast tonight and see what they have. I'll update my findings if I make it.

thank you so much for the posting about the tutti!! I was able to get me an avventura. :yahoo: the lady said it was the only one in nordstorm's stock right now...and she said no girl!!! woohoo! I'm so excited!!

I think my co-workers think I've gone crazy, as always... surfing the web during my meetings...& as soon as I read the forum I basically cut ppl off and excused myself from the meeting.. LOL thank goodness they need me at the project otherwise i'd probably get my azz kicked. LOL!! but glad i did it , the SA was whispering as she was ringing me up saying if she didn't do it right away, there is someone standing right there wanting to snatch it. ha ha

so thank you for your post!!!

I wonder if it was your bag I saw at the Nordies (South Coast Plaza), The SA was putting it into a bag to be shipped along with a dolce.

They had 3 Dolces, 1 Campeggio, 2 Giocos and a Ciao Ciao. Non of the placements looked for me. I really love the print but I really want a prefect placement with the girl blowing bubbles.

The SA were talking about some women who had bought up all the Spiaggia on sale (~$3,000 worth). I guess ww will be probably seeing more Spiaggia on ebay soon:sad:

Macy (South Coast Plaza) had no Tutti.

thanks wawahki for the update :biggrin: I have my dolce but I haven't used it yet... I might check out SCP tomorrow to see if they have a dolce I like even more so but mine's pretty cool I just want to double check :biggrin:

Nordstrom in Cerritos has tutti in BV,ciaociao,dolce,campeggio and gioco. Only one of each are available. Still have notte in bella,zucca,bocce,denaro,dolce,campeggio,ciaociao, bv,mamma mia. I believe those are on sale.
Also, famiglia in zucca,gioco,mamma mia. one each.

Metropark in cerritos has tutti in gioco,ciao ciao,campeggio.

Went to Macy's South Coast Plaza yesterday, they still don't have any tutti and when I asked the SA if they were going to get any she looked at me funny. I showed her mine (I was carrying my Ciao Ciao) and she said she didn't know. Jezz.

They had a TON of Fam. styles, they had one Ciao Ciao, 5 gioco's, lots of other styles too, I just can't remember them. I'm going back to pick up a Fam Gioco today so I'll write everything down. I knew I'd forget. They also had five lamore Bocce's, 1 adios star Bocce with the rainbow (not on sale, I asked). A few Pirata portatelefono's these are on sale.

I hope this helps.

Macy's south coast still doesn't have Tutti.

But they did have a Fumo Bella (that's the one with the Citta print right?) It was on sale for $45.00. A pirata canguro on sale and a few porto's.

They still had a zucca, BV and Bocce adios star. And lots styles of the fam print. Oh and four Bocce l'amore.