tutti pic up on Lesportsac Japan site

I'm so bummed about Tutti now though. I REALLY wanted to get the Tutti in a BV but Pulse doesn't have them on their list.... I pre-ordered an aventura (It's supposed to be just like the BV, only bigger... I hope it's not so big that it's not even pratical for an everyday use bag) and a ciao ciao... i'm ehhh about the ciao ciao but I had to pick something... hahahah
Crazy talk again!

i think the tutti is cool. i like all the other colorful prints but it's nice to see something different. I pre-ordered a denaro and ciao in tutti =).

it seems this print won't get as dirty as the adios print..

Tutti actually not bad, its just that my wallet need some rest atm. and somehow I dont feel good spending lotta $$$ on a black and white print! They should make the price a bit cheaper for that print since they dont use colorful ink lol. Maybe i'll wait till its on sale or something.... :graucho:

Hmm, still not sure about the tutti print. If I do get something it will probably be small. I think Frogbubbles suggested a dolce and I think that is a good choice. Or perhaps I may get the notte and I think the tutti print would make a good lining.

I looked at the famiglia print again. I may get something small in that print as well. I seen they had the shark from pirata and the sumo baby characters. Which I love.

I guess wait and see.

i like the tutti print but i could be passing on it..cuz i just hate taking care of white bags..i get very fed up when the yellowish stains start appearing...

i really like the tutti print because its so different from the other Toki prints :biggrin: and i'm all for originality! i'm just worried that the white will get dirty too easily...that and i'm wanting a dolce and a mamma mia in it but it seems like nobody knows if its coming out in mamma mia :[ ohhh i hope it does! *crosses fingers*

I'm glad I still don't like it. Between Tutti and Famiglia, I don't have to worry about buying a new bag for awhile. I hope I don't change my mind once I see better pictures....

I know I'll get all the future prints eventually but I'm not sure which styles I want just yet. I got lucky w/ my spiaggia zucca IMO because it goes perfectly but humm... what to get in the other prints/styles