tutti pic up on Lesportsac Japan site

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tutti picture is posted/released on the japan lesportsac site :smile:

http://www.lesportsac.co.jp/schedule.php

I'm sure a lot of ppl have seen it already but for all who haven't, here ya go! It's the black/white print.

2. I think my credit card can rest for this one. I would get it if the characters are coloured! And the head of the gals look odd in a world of the cute characters... My next goal will be trasporto!

3. waiiiiiiiiiiiiit they're already getting tutti and we haven't even gotten famiglia -- dang i need to move to japan!

btw, i couldn't open the thumbnail on that page -- it's retarded.

4. okay so I HAVE to have this print!! THanks for posting!

5. No no that's just the schedule, it says Spiaggia is coming out in June, Famiglia in July and Tutti in August :smile:

6. Not a huge fan of the black & white print. I wish it was more colorful!

7. aw, well i thought the first post in the thread said there was a pic of the print........

8. i likey :love: :P it adds a bit of calm to all the colorful prints. i think i'll get this one

9. Ahhh it has more white than the Adios Star!! Too scared to get it dirty.. but I love all the characters they have on it!

The black & white makes me want to color them :lol:

10. [​IMG]

for those that couldn't open the thumbnail :smile:

11. gotta get this bag! but in what style i wonder? do you guys know if it'll be made in mamma mia?

12. Looks like that needs to be in a dolce for me.

13. Its cute...but I like color. Maybe if some if the characters were in color and some were in BW it would be better. I have to see the whole thing.

14. Stellina!
    Since they're all mashed up together I wouldn't mind as much them being 'cut-up'! :lol:
    Hmmmmmm :drool:
    ME LIKEYS! ME WANTSIES!

15. Thank you Moofia. I think it's cute, but idk if I can handle a black and white bag. I guess I'll wait on this one.