Tutti available at Pulse!!

Here's the Bambino. It's cute! I may take this one!
I'm asking for one more Bambino so i have a choice to pick. If not, should I get this one?

Attachments

• DSC03122.JPG
    DSC03122.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC03123.JPG
    DSC03123.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 85
i was hoping they'd have an avventura with the girls in the front (i'm going in a week long trip in 2 weeks!) so that would've been nice to lug all of my crap...but i got a really pretty gioco!! i wish the sumo baby n baby adios were on there..but oh wells! this is an awesome bag! n i looooveeee giocos!

ooohhh...I luv:love: this one. the placement is so pretty on both sides:dothewave:

Ooooh, thanks for the picture, bubblesung. That's a great placement of Adios. I've been wanting a gioco but never have gotten around to it. My Toki buys have ground to a halt due to money troubles, but I'm seriously considering the splurge on this one, if for nothing more than the qee. Adios rules my heart!!

i was hoping they'd have an avventura with the girls in the front (i'm going in a week long trip in 2 weeks!) so that would've been nice to lug all of my crap...but i got a really pretty gioco!! i wish the sumo baby n baby adios were on there..but oh wells! this is an awesome bag! n i looooveeee giocos!

Mozarella shows up bigger on the print than i thought! Cute!!! :P

I was hoping these bags were gonna come in after Comic-Con. I'm not suppose to be buying anything until afterwards!

Well, once i get this, it'll be the only Tutti print I'll have. No more.. How much is a Bambino again?

mmm beautiful stuff! i just got back from macys @ stoneridge and they dont have any tutti yet...hope they get it soon tho cuz i wanna use the fashion cash on them!

bubblesung - your gioco is PERFECT. i love it. i want.

leen619 - your bambino is so cute! you should get it :biggrin:

definitely pining after a MM and a gioco in this print...