Tutti 25% Off at Macy's!

Hey Bay Area Gals I been out and about on a Tokidoki hunt tonight ! Vallco Mall Macy's had Familgia bags at 65 % off ! They had 2 Zuccas ( I bought one HeHe ! ) But there are two left . They also have one Gioco , three Buon Viaggos , three Ciao Ciaos , one dolce , and a Canguro . It was so nice I had the entire section to myself . So I could take my time and choose my favorite one . Go my girls ! GO ! Maybe I should've bought more ! LOL !

What are you looking for ? I bought a Familigia Buon Viaggo during the sale at Macy's at Herald Square and had it shipped to me in California . If the Herald Square is out of what you want you can always have one shipped to you .

Thanks Tokidoki Mamma! I was able to get a Famiglia Stellina for $48.75! :tup:

For those who are interested, Southland had 2 Gioco's, maybe 3 BVs, 1 Bambinone and 1 Canguro. Newpark had 1 Bambinone. Vallco still had the best selection- 3 Ciao Ciaos, 4 BVs, 2 Canguros, and 2 Campeggios. Stoneridge is cleared out of Famiglia.

Glad I could help . When were you at Vallco I was hoping to score some more bags today . The sales associates said there were none left . They would'nt even do a physical check . So I filed a complaint with the store manager . So I guess that the store manager is doing a physical check for me . I was there last night and bought a Zucca and I know what was left the least they can do is check . They had one Tutti Zucca left and I was hoping to buy .

Glad I could help . When were you at Vallco I was hoping to score some more bags today . The sales associates said there were none left . They would'nt even do a physical check . So I filed a complaint with the store manager . So I guess that the store manager is doing a physical check for me . I was there last night and bought a Zucca and I know what was left the least they can do is check . They had one Tutti Zucca left and I was hoping to buy .

I was there around 11:30 ish. All the Famiglia's were on a 25% off /take an additional 40% off table. They weren't with the regular Tokidokis. I didn't see a Tutti Zucca...but then again I wasn't looking for Tutti so I might have overlooked it. HTH :smile:

Thanks reichan . I was glad I was able to help you score . Also , thanks so much for the detailed store stock information . It helps to know what is available at other stores . Since some sales associates won't do a stock check for you .

By the way where are you in the Bay Area ? I think it is pretty cool how us Bay Area girls help eachother with these deals . If they are any sales left for the remaining prints I'll be sure to post my finds . I hope you girls will do the same !

Southland Mall in Hayward? I thought they don't carry LeSportsac anymore. Thanks, I got to go check!

Thanks Tokidoki Mamma! I was able to get a Famiglia Stellina for $48.75! :tup:

For those who are interested, Southland had 2 Gioco's, maybe 3 BVs, 1 Bambinone and 1 Canguro. Newpark had 1 Bambinone. Vallco still had the best selection- 3 Ciao Ciaos, 4 BVs, 2 Canguros, and 2 Campeggios. Stoneridge is cleared out of Famiglia.

i was at southland at 1030pm tonight

saw Famiglias: 3-5 BV , 2 bambione (i bought 1), 3-5 giocos.

and also the famiglias are not 65% off. it is 25% w/ additional 40% which means total discount is 55%. percents dont add in that way.

saw 1 tutti BV, but it rang up at full price! ($160)

i also went to another macys and all their tuttis were FULL PRICE (styles i scanned: bambione, ciao ciao, BV, the larger version of BV forgot the name) :sad:

i saw they had been on sale (had purple pen mark on tags). but all the sales prices were crossed off. when i did price scan it was all full price. VERY WEIRD

Thanks for checking. I just went to Macy's at Stonestown and the one and only Tutti is full price.

i was at southland at 1030pm tonight

saw Famiglias: 3-5 BV , 2 bambione (i bought 1), 3-5 giocos.

and also the famiglias are not 65% off. it is 25% w/ additional 40% which means total discount is 55%. percents dont add in that way.

saw 1 tutti BV, but it rang up at full price! ($160)

i also went to another macys and all their tuttis were FULL PRICE (styles i scanned: bambione, ciao ciao, BV, the larger version of BV forgot the name) :sad:

i saw they had been on sale (had purple pen mark on tags). but all the sales prices were crossed off. when i did price scan it was all full price. VERY WEIRD

Boy reichan you drove from the East Bay to Vallco ? You are a true Tokidoki girl ! I can't begin to imagine the traffic , my husband's parents live in Oakland and last Friday it took almost two hours to get from our place in Campbell to Oakland on 880 .I'll too post any information regarding post Christmas sales if any on Tokidokis that I may happen to run across . Thanks again about providing information regarding stock at other stores . I already have a Zucca and Buon Viaggo in Famiglia but I would'nt mind a Gioco or perhaps a Campeggio . Funny I did'nt see in Campeggios when I was at Vallco.