Turbillon Rolf Satin Slingbacks $247

Ok was I the only loser on the phone with Saks CS at midnight today? There were so many problems with their prices on the website, ie sale items higher today than they were yesterday, but they will offer price adjustments on all items. I saw this shoe but wasn't so excited about it, now I am having second thoughts but it is already sold out :Push:

awww! Its ok Kamilla, I might return mine. Never seen them in real life, so not sure how ill like them.
I had no problems with prices besides the fact that I ordered a pair of Dior boots earlier for $100 more, but I did the live chat & got a price adjustment. It only took like 5 min. Pretty easy. I guess its all about who you get.

Has anyone recieved thier shoes yet?? I got mine today! I really love them! So classy and elegant. I will post pics later. I think these will be one of those shoes you will love having in your closet!!

Has anyone recieved thier shoes yet?? I got mine today! I really love them! So classy and elegant. I will post pics later. I think these will be one of those shoes you will love having in your closet!!
I got them today. Ill post pics later.
Not sure if im keeping them yet. I need opinions.

Here are some pics. What do you think?? They were opriginally over $800 on sale for $247!!

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 116
They are definitely a special occasion shoe. I love the way the pleating of the satin. Thanks for posting pics CJY. Stinas--I wanna see pics of yours! You always manage to rock your CLs.

I just wanted to thank you again for sharing this with us! That was an amazing deal. I checked and mine show up as shipped. I would love to know the story there.

You are more than welcome, cjy! I am glad you like the shoes. I was worried for awhile that someone might buy all the shoes and try to sell them on ebay... I am happy that everyone got a chance to get a pair.

They are definitely a special occasion shoe. I love the way the pleating of the satin. Thanks for posting pics CJY. Stinas--I wanna see pics of yours! You always manage to rock your CLs.
Thanks lavender!!!
Here are mine...sorry for all the pics...I could not decide which to post lol
Not sure if im keeping them...I need opinions. I love the red more. Plus the black is a half size bigger, which you cant tell or really feel.
DSC01765.jpg

DSC01766.jpg

DSC01767.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01769.jpg

DSC01770.jpg