tuffcookie's opening act - tadpolenyc's grey intro

WOW:heart::drool:, LOVE it love everything about it, the color the hardware the chain and I'm so not into the chains normally but that hardware is gorgeous with that color and I LOVE the chain. That is a major bag. Awesome choice!

Fantastic!!

I love that you have the chain, no-chain option !!!

I think it depends what your doing and if you'll need to carry on shoulder. The chain looks great! -- But for me practically, the chains are too noisy, heavy and uncomfortable. However thinks it's a fab look!

However the colorblock with the flat nickle/leather intertwined may change my mind ......

I LOVE THE COLOR COMBINATION!!! - I had no idea it existed!!!

your wish is my command! my pics are just not coming out very clear today. sorry about that. it got cloudy and the lighting in my apartment is just :tdown:. i transferred all my stuff from the bordeaux zc already, and i've had this for, what, maybe 15 minutes? i'm such a toolbag.

i thought this was resort 07 grey, but i just took a look at the serial tag and it said sp08. the things i learn. there's a messenger bag in this color too.

[/quote

did i hear bordeaux zc not in use?? hint, hint! :okay:

Very pretty ZC tadpole!!! A suede lined ZC :drool: - we all know how rare & HTF those are nowadays. Seems like the only place to get them is directly from MJ, which means no end of season markdowns :tdown:-- If we want the suede, looks like we'll have to pay full price. I'm partial to grey too, just haven't found the "right" bag yet tho -- maybe a Grey Stam will do the trick in a month or so!

tuffcookie - GORGEOUS Venetia -- :tup::tup::tup: on the chain. I've stayed away from the Venetia forever because it couldn't be carried on the shoulder (at least MY shoulder!), but I've always loved the look of it. I also love the lining with it's pouch pocket and zipper pocket on the opposite side (couldn't tell - does the quilted one have the pouch pocket?). The quilted version looks even better than the original -- You really scored BIG TIME with that one!

Congrats to both of you -- With plans to buy a full price Chloe within the next week or 2, sadly, MJ will have to wait :crybaby:so I will have to live vicariously through you guys!!

Love that Venetia!!!! Definitely with the chain. Even if you are hand carrying it, I love the chain with the bag. Gorgeous!!! Did you get that from the MJ boutique? I have never seen that bag before. One of the prettiest MJ's ever. Congrats, big time!!!