• LV pochette Metis in noir

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Gucci marmont camera bag small

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
Hi Everyone
I am trying to decide between the Gucci marmont Camera bag in small vs the Louis Pochette Metis in noir.
I would like to use it for both day and evening and both suit my needs in terms of what I can fit in there, but unsure of the two.
Can you all please help!
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,777
  • IMG_0737.PNG
    IMG_0737.PNG
    352.4 KB · Views: 7,025
A lot of the comments are saying Metis but the voting is saying Gucci! Interesting.
Another thing for the Metis is that I'm on the wait list but I am getting impatient lol!

If you want transition, I think the Gucci has a better evening look, with the partial chain strap, and cleaner edges. Also, the LV's top handle, although functional, doesn't transition as well to going out.

I have been considering the same two bags and I also really like the Gucci Marmont. It has really grown on me recently. I think it looks feminine and edgy at the same time and can transition from day to night easily.

Reactions: p.l.c.r.
I have same dilemma looking for crossbody bags. I'm heading towards LV PM simply because it fits more. But I think Gucci is more well made and better quality whereas reading a lot of QC issues with the LV PM. You'll need to see in person to gauge.

Reactions: Zahzah