Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Gucci marmont camera bag small

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
UK Nottingham
Hi Everyone
I am trying to decide between the Gucci marmont Camera bag in small vs the Louis Pochette Metis in noir.
I would like to use it for both day and evening and both suit my needs in terms of what I can fit in there, but unsure of the two.
Can you all please help!
Thanks!

Attachments

axelixel

May 16, 2015
Jakarta, Indonesia
They both stunning!!! I think lv Metis fit more than gucci.

For me , if u want to use it day and night, gucci is more versatile.

Good luck with your choice !

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
UK Nottingham
A lot of the comments are saying Metis but the voting is saying Gucci! Interesting.
Another thing for the Metis is that I'm on the wait list but I am getting impatient lol!

applecidered

Jan 19, 2014
Texas
If you want transition, I think the Gucci has a better evening look, with the partial chain strap, and cleaner edges. Also, the LV's top handle, although functional, doesn't transition as well to going out.

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I have been considering the same two bags and I also really like the Gucci Marmont. It has really grown on me recently. I think it looks feminine and edgy at the same time and can transition from day to night easily.

Reactions: p.l.c.r.

ahhgoo

Shopaholic
O.G.
Oct 30, 2010
Canada
I have same dilemma looking for crossbody bags. I'm heading towards LV PM simply because it fits more. But I think Gucci is more well made and better quality whereas reading a lot of QC issues with the LV PM. You'll need to see in person to gauge.

Reactions: Zahzah