Trying to choose SLG - help!

ke78

Sep 15, 2013
New York, NY
Hi everyone! I'm a college student heading back to school in a few weeks and I was thinking I'd like to get something small to use as basically a mini-wallet that I can keep with me and toss in my tote/backpack without it being heavy or taking up too much room (my current wallet is huge!). I'd probably just be carrying a few cards and cash - and I'd like something durable and under $400-ish, probably in DE. I was considering a cles key pouch, a business card holder, or maybe a zippy coin purse - any thoughts on these, or suggestions for others to consider? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :smile:

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
New England
Have you considered the Pocket Organizer? I believe it's under $400. It comes in DE as well. I have one in monogram, and I love it! I mainly use it for my smaller purses. But it holds a good amount of cards/cash. It has about 8 slots on the interior.

sherimehling

Jan 5, 2014
I would suggest the mini pochette. The mini pochette is good because it will also fit a phone, keys, lipgloss, and is more versatile I think. Good luck! It's $310.

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
I vote for the DE cles. At $200, it is a "steal". It is so functional and holds a ton.

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
I would suggest the mini pochette. The mini pochette is good because it will also fit a phone, keys, lipgloss, and is more versatile I think. Good luck! It's $310.
+2

I have a few mini pochettes. They can be used inside your bag or alone, a very versatile piece! GL!

elane01

Jul 11, 2012
Boston, MA
I vote for a mini pochette. You can also use it as a cute little clutch for a night out. I have all three canvas prints and I love them. I also use them as a travel wallet.

marissa says

Jul 20, 2014
I think the cles is practical but the zippy coin purse has more of an actual "wallet" look and is more organized. Both great choices!

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
Sep 29, 2011
i have a cles that i love! sometimes i'll just grab it for a quick trip to the store or running simple errands. having said that, i agree with the suggestions to get a mini pochette!! i think that will be my next SLG :smile:

Mailai

Nov 11, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Zippy coin purse would meet your need for a compact wallet. Other must have accessories like the mini pouchette you might like to get too but only if you need one.