Trying to choose SLG - help!

ke78

Sep 15, 2013
Hi everyone! I'm a college student heading back to school in a few weeks and I was thinking I'd like to get something small to use as basically a mini-wallet that I can keep with me and toss in my tote/backpack without it being heavy or taking up too much room (my current wallet is huge!). I'd probably just be carrying a few cards and cash - and I'd like something durable and under $400-ish, probably in DE. I was considering a cles key pouch, a business card holder, or maybe a zippy coin purse - any thoughts on these, or suggestions for others to consider? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :smile:

Have you considered the Pocket Organizer? I believe it's under $400. It comes in DE as well. I have one in monogram, and I love it! I mainly use it for my smaller purses. But it holds a good amount of cards/cash. It has about 8 slots on the interior.

I vote for a mini pochette. You can also use it as a cute little clutch for a night out. I have all three canvas prints and I love them. I also use them as a travel wallet.

i have a cles that i love! sometimes i'll just grab it for a quick trip to the store or running simple errands. having said that, i agree with the suggestions to get a mini pochette!! i think that will be my next SLG :smile:

Zippy coin purse would meet your need for a compact wallet. Other must have accessories like the mini pouchette you might like to get too but only if you need one.