Trying Out...Chanel

All my Chloe girls gravitating over to Chanel!

Love the bags but especially the grand shopping tote! Damn that is one HOT bag!! Swanky, you must be dying of anticipation now. Yours has to be here soon, like my bowler.

SoCal said:
Tried out a few larger Balenciaga bags...did not work out...thought about the new gathered Prada bags...not quite me...brought home...Chanel??? Funky with demin and also work with jackets (a fall must for me)...and they "fit" great...

Lovely bags.....Congrats!

Is the madamoiselle the lamb skin or calf skin? I have seen original madamoiselle which turns me off cuz it has a plastic label at the bottom of the bag with big CHANEL on it.:graucho:

PGN said:
*wiping drool off of my keyboard* This is love at first sight socal!!! I LOVE your bags!!!!!! That is the first madamoiselle bag I have fallen in love with and the brown tote...:love: Aarrrghhh...I'm doomed to go broke this fall!!!! :nuts: Which NM did you find these gorgeous bags??

Thank you! I purchased the mademoiselle first (love the "fit" and the chain handles)...kept thinking about the cerf...went back to NM the next day...and the chocolate tote was just in...in this case, was happy my compulsive personality drove me back to the store! I purchased the bags from NM Fashion Island (Newport Beach, CA).

Information on the tags reads as follows:

Black Mademoiselle...

06A A32448Y01480
Large Tote Bag
Black

Bar code 3572619 348257
$1595

Brown Tote...

06A A20995Y04154
Large Tote Bag
Dk Brown

Bar Code 3572619 563735
$1895

:flowers:

Chloe_concord said:
Lovely bags.....Congrats!

Is the madamoiselle the lamb skin or calf skin? I have seen original madamoiselle which turns me off cuz it has a plastic label at the bottom of the bag with big CHANEL on it.:graucho:

No plastic label here...and I like the handles on this one particularly... I want to say the SA said "enjoy your lambskin bag", but I could be totally off... The leather is very, very soft...and...I am sure a bit prone to scratching...but I don't care...I couldn't resist... :shame:

How did I miss this post? Wow, your bags are TDF! :heart: Is the chocolate one caviar or lambskin? Also, do they sell the smaller version too in this color? If so, do you know how muc it is?

spylove22 said:
How did I miss this post? Wow, your bags are TDF! :heart: Is the chocolate one caviar or lambskin? Also, do they sell the smaller version too in this color? If so, do you know how muc it is?

That chocolate one is cavier leather which is very durable.

Please correct me if I am wrong: I think I have seen a smaller version of this bag of black color in the store.

^ I think there is a smaller version of the bag. NM NB also had the same size (large) in black with gold hardware. The chocolate is interesting...I did not ask specifically about the leather (relatively new to Chanel and was most interested in the style and fit at the time), but it does not have the "bumpiness" on the leather that black (definitely caviar) flap bags have. The brown and black totes pictured here both have smooth leather, but the leather on the black mademoiselle is softer than that on the brown shopper.