True religion jeans.. instyle still? Do they run small?

It depends on what type of TRs you purchase -if you buy the 100% cotton, they definitely run larger and stretch even more. If you buy the 99% cotton w/ stretch, they run pretty true to size. I am usually a 25 in all of the designer jeans I have, including TRs (but with the TRs in cotton, a 24 is still a little loose). I prefer the stretch b/c you can dress it up more.... good luck!

I find that the darker washes stretch a lot more than the medium or the light washes, in Johnny styles anyway. I've only found them to be tighter around the waist than anywhere else in the rinse wash.

I am have large hips, thighs and bum and would be a waist 32 in ladies TRJ, however they do not make them for curvey girls which is a shame really. They are really cut for supermodel types(unlike me). Therefore i have tried a mens 32 joey jeans and they are soooooooo good. They do not make me look fat and sausagy like the ladies ones do, and skim my hips and hug my bum in all the right places. I recommend that curvey girls go for the mens as they also go up to a waist 40,why dont they have more variation in ladies sizes, seems sexist to me.

Every pair is different. I usually wear a 24 in Rock & Republic, in True Religions I rock out in 25 Billy style. I LOVE my TR. They are comfy and I can rock them with flats or stilettos. I too would love to see a pic of your 250 pairs of jeans. wowzer!

I go 2 sizes down in them. I think they stretch like you wouldn't believe. At first, you look like you're trying to squeeze in to too small jeans, but they seriously end up fitting within about 10 minutes.

I wish that was me, it is if you are a small size, for meTRJ are quite big on the waist but not very generous on the hips and bum and thighs if you are a curvey girl. They are generally cut too low, so that your bum is hanging out, they also cut across my stomach making me look much bigger, I take a waist 32 american size 10. I do find mens ones more flattering for me as they cover my stomach area and are more generous on the hips and bum area.

Wow... 250 pairs? That's incredible.

I only have one pair of TR that I have purchased recently. Like many have said, they stretch a lot. Mine are skinny crop Kate, and I thought I had to go up a size, which they didn't have. So I stuck with my SFAM/COH size with them, and they now fit perfectly.

Congrats on getting your first pair and hope they'll work out for you.