Triple Threat

Black quilted caviar w GHW, mint caviar timeless w SHW and dark pink caviar timeless w SHW..

The dark pink will be going back, my SA and I had a miscommunication.. I was looking for a red but she thought I was referring to the dark pink.

Thank you all for letting me share!

Absolutely adore your new bags. Your new mint is beyond amazing, so fresh in a very long winter. Can see that little cutie going out a lot. Congratulations on your fabulous finds! Wear them in great health!

Thank you! Are you getting the fuchsia mini too? It can't arrive at the stores fast enough!
Yes, I'm getting one in lamb!!! But it's a little nerve-wracking because nothing is for sure until I actually get it, right? Orders can be canceled, as we've heard about...ugh, I don't want to think about that! Think positive! :smile:
Thank you!!

Does anyone know what the P in 14P stands for? I'm so confused with the letters (S, C, A, P).. I thought S meant spring, C is cruise and A is Fall. But I'm probably wrong. Lol.
Just a wild guess, but "printemps" is spring in French. Hope someone who knows chimes in, as I'm curious to know, too! :smile:

Congrats! I love the mint! It's such a pretty color! I saw one at SCP during my search for a carviar WOC with ghw, but passed up on it. Kinda regret it now :sad:
Oh no!!! I hope ur able to locate one.. I didn't hear much about this mint WOC, im glad I was able to get a hold of one.

Great buys:smile:) Congratulations :biggrin::biggrin::graucho:
Thank you!

Absolutely adore your new bags. Your new mint is beyond amazing, so fresh in a very long winter. Can see that little cutie going out a lot. Congratulations on your fabulous finds! Wear them in great health!

Thank you! I can't wait for this winter to be over, I need some sun!!!!

P for Printemp, spring in French

And I have cleared my inbox!
Ah ha! Thank you! I sent u a PM.

Yes, I'm getting one in lamb!!! But it's a little nerve-wracking because nothing is for sure until I actually get it, right? Orders can be canceled, as we've heard about...ugh, I don't want to think about that! Think positive! :smile:

Just a wild guess, but "printemps" is spring in French. Hope someone who knows chimes in, as I'm curious to know, too! :smile:
Cancelled?!?! Oh no, I hope that doesn't happen.. I'm on a few waitlist but nothing is guaranteed until its in my possession! For now we can only hope and dream AND wait, of course!

Black quilted caviar w GHW, mint caviar timeless w SHW and dark pink caviar timeless w SHW..

The dark pink will be going back, my SA and I had a miscommunication.. I was looking for a red but she thought I was referring to the dark pink.

Thank you all for letting me share!
Oh my gosh they're all so beautiful!! Congrats! :loveeyes: