Trip to Houston- Look what I bought, keep or return?

i really, really love that cosmetic case...but if you're not happy with it, return it...but choosing between that and the pomme sunset boulevard, i'd go with the sunset boulevard...:yes:

My pomme cosmetic case had a major bubble, seam issue on the backside and I couldn't bring myself to keep it. I returned it and placed myself back on waiting list and by luck, I saw the item on the LV website the following night. I ordered it online and although the new one still has a slight wrinkle on back left side near the bottom, it's not very noticeable. Then my SA called me and said that my item had come in. I went to the store to check it out, hoping to swap out mine if the other one looked better, but my gosh, the other one looked the way my first one did. Even my SA said they were having problems with the quality of these cosmetic cases since they would not be able to sell it with the "defect." I kept the one I bought online. I can live with a slight wrinkle.

I decided to take it with me to the San Antonio LV Meet this weekend and have the group help me decide! If I decide to return it, I can return it then. Thanks everyone!

for today's LV, it's really hard to find flawless items. i can't make out the bubble in your picture - i'm sure it's there - it's just too blurry; however, if you really wanted a cosmetic case, then i'd keep it. cosmetic cases are hot items right now, so who knows if you'll be able to find another this winter.

good luck; i hope you find what you're looking for. keep us posted.

I can't see the bubble...am I just missing it? I think it's very HOT, and I like the chain idea to make it a wristlet. Then again, LV is pricey, so if you are not in love it doesn't matter what we think...you have to be happy!