Trio Pouch

My TP arrived today! I have to agree, it does not hold much, especially if you have a iPhone plus like me that uses up all of the large pouch. And I have to take my case off too. I plan to upgrade to a smaller phone so that will be resolved, but I still don’t think it’s possible to fit more than a phone in the large pouch. Here’s what I packed:

RCP: coins and cash
Square: 10 credit cards. Could have added a few more cards and still had room for a lip balm or lipstick.
Rectangle: mini L’Occitane hand cream, two lip glosses, mini floss, work pass with holder, hair ties, Bobbi pins, key fob.

Everything I would need for a quick trip if I kept my phone outside. So yeah, not great if you need to bring a lot. I plan to keep mine because I really like how light weight it is and it’s perfect for the gym and being at work. I also like to use the RCP and square pouch with my mini PS. I was previously using my mini pouchette, but found it a bit difficult to pull out of the bag when I have my ZCP as well. The MP is just a bit tall and I don’t want to scrape it against the zipper because I have an animations MP. The large pouch is too long for the mini PS, but the other two fit nicely with good headroom in the bag. The biggest sell factor is the trio pouch is stunning. The color combo, hardware and pouch sizes make it interesting and attractive. not at all awkward like how you expect carrying a bunch of pouches would be. This is something I don’t have to baby like my purses so that’s an added plus for what I plan to use it for. LVs SLGs are the best. I have pieces that are 10+ years old and still perfect, so I expect to love this piece for a long time!
What do you think of the quality of the round coin purse in the trio? I was a little surprised because it seems flimsy compared to the original round coin purse.

Reactions: p3b
What do you think of the quality of the round coin purse in the trio? I was a little surprised because it seems flimsy compared to the original round coin purse.
The canvas on the original round coin purse seems to be more substantial when compared to the round coin purse that comes with the trio and also the round coin purse that comes with the multi pochette.

Reactions: p3b
So is the Trio Pouch no longer available? I cant find it on the website.

Client care told me it would be available in the coming weeks. It is seasonal, but it just launched in Jan, so can’t imagine they won’t make more if it sold out in a month. Not sure why they pulled it from the website. You should call client care or go into your store to look for stock. Even though it was sold out online there was still stock available for order through the store or client care (phone). If you want one that’s probably the best way to go right now.

The canvas on the original round coin purse seems to be more substantial when compared to the round coin purse that comes with the trio and also the round coin purse that comes with the multi pochette.

finally got my TP and MP (yay) and I have the same feeling. The RCP is somewhat softer and „squishier“ on the TP, as well as significantly thinner.

I honestly don’t mind, I am so in love with the TP... but tbh, it’s quite useless (for me). It has a very small capacity, and I need a new card holder that fits in the middle pouch (phone plus the card holder I have barely fit). Nonetheless, it’s so CUTE and I don’t mind :biggrin::nuts:

finally got my TP and MP (yay) and I have the same feeling. The RCP is somewhat softer and „squishier“ on the TP, as well as significantly thinner.

I honestly don’t mind, I am so in love with the TP... but tbh, it’s quite useless (for me). It has a very small capacity, and I need a new card holder that fits in the middle pouch (phone plus the card holder I have barely fit). Nonetheless, it’s so CUTE and I don’t mind :biggrin::nuts:
It’s such a great grab and go :smile:
I just put cards and cash in the middle pouch with a lip gloss and I put my phone in the larger pouch

It's available on the US website right now too. It looks cute, but I already have the round coin purse, MP and PA. I think for that I would rather buy a canvas bag. It looks cute, but I would definitely not carry these by hand, they would most likely be hidden in a bigger bag.

Reactions: BooYah and Maxie25
Okay so I repurchased the pouch because I thought it was discontinued and I panicked. I bought it to go with the onthego mm. Now I see the new magnolia croisette woc and I’m wondering if I should exchange for that because it is really pretty...thoughts?

Okay so I repurchased the pouch because I thought it was discontinued and I panicked. I bought it to go with the onthego mm. Now I see the new magnolia croisette woc and I’m wondering if I should exchange for that because it is really pretty...thoughts?

I would say to go with the bag that makes you happy.

The Trio is cute but I found it wasn’t as versatile for me as far as where I could use it so I returned it. It was great for errand use but a lot of the time I needed to carry a little bit more with me.

The Croisette chain wallet in Magnolia color is gorgeous and looks like something you can wear on casual or dressy occasions, more so than the Trio. Plus the WOC appears spacious enough to accommodate a few more additional personal items.

Good luck on your decision :flowers:

Last edited:
I just picked this up today in store and it seems that the strap on the trio pouch was updated!

From what I can tell, the strap on the original set had a u shaped ring at the end that didn’t open but that the three o rings clipped onto. This meant that the strap could really only be used with these three pieces.

The new version has a clip on the end (that actually rotates!) so that the strap can actually clip on to any other bag too (ie: you could clip it onto the pouch included with neverfulls). New version can be seen online.

A nice upgrade as it makes it slightly more justifiable at the $1390 price for four completely separate pieces.

Last edited: