Trio Pouch

Ohh yes.. its like it was never there. I do remember the SA said its limited edition.
Really?! I’m glad I bought one then! The Canada website has had stock twice this week that I’ve seen. Both showed up around 2pm MST. I ended up buying one that’s shipping from the US. Then today my husband found a made in France one for me in Toronto, so I’ll be returning the one I ordered, so will be another one up for grabs! Got express shipping for $20 so will have it by Weds!! So excited!! LV has awesome express shipping rates!

Really?! I’m glad I bought one then! The Canada website has had stock twice this week that I’ve seen. Both showed up around 2pm MST. I ended up buying one that’s shipping from the US. Then today my husband found a made in France one for me in Toronto, so I’ll be returning the one I ordered, so will be another one up for grabs! Got express shipping for $20 so will have it by Weds!! So excited!! LV has awesome express shipping rates!
Glad you found yours.

Reactions: Starbux32
I talked to my CA and also customer service. Mixed messages on it being seasonal. My CA thought it was part of the permanent line but customer service told me it’s seasonal. There is stock available (in store and for order) and neither can explain why it’s been pulled off the website. For anyone looking, it’s best to call customer service to have an order done for now. It’s still in production, though no one is sure for how long!

Reactions: Jessjoz
Wow! I can’t believe it’s gone so soon! I got mine the first day it was available to order on the website and thankfully, it’s perfect! It must have been very limited, considering the fact that I still see Jungle pieces on the site, even though they are never available.

Reactions: Jessjoz
My TP arrived today! I have to agree, it does not hold much, especially if you have a iPhone plus like me that uses up all of the large pouch. And I have to take my case off too. I plan to upgrade to a smaller phone so that will be resolved, but I still don’t think it’s possible to fit more than a phone in the large pouch. Here’s what I packed:

RCP: coins and cash
Square: 10 credit cards. Could have added a few more cards and still had room for a lip balm or lipstick.
Rectangle: mini L’Occitane hand cream, two lip glosses, mini floss, work pass with holder, hair ties, Bobbi pins, key fob.

Everything I would need for a quick trip if I kept my phone outside. So yeah, not great if you need to bring a lot. I plan to keep mine because I really like how light weight it is and it’s perfect for the gym and being at work. I also like to use the RCP and square pouch with my mini PS. I was previously using my mini pouchette, but found it a bit difficult to pull out of the bag when I have my ZCP as well. The MP is just a bit tall and I don’t want to scrape it against the zipper because I have an animations MP. The large pouch is too long for the mini PS, but the other two fit nicely with good headroom in the bag. The biggest sell factor is the trio pouch is stunning. The color combo, hardware and pouch sizes make it interesting and attractive. not at all awkward like how you expect carrying a bunch of pouches would be. This is something I don’t have to baby like my purses so that’s an added plus for what I plan to use it for. LVs SLGs are the best. I have pieces that are 10+ years old and still perfect, so I expect to love this piece for a long time!