Trinity Centenary collection

tried on the ring and loved how it felt on my finger so much!! i’m usually not much of a ring person because of my stubby fingers (as you can see lol!) but i think this might be my next purchase as an everyday ring. love how fun it is to play with too! i tried on the classic trinity as well, but there’s something so special abt the box shape.

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpeg
    IMG_1965.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 114
tried on the ring and loved how it felt on my finger so much!! i’m usually not much of a ring person because of my stubby fingers (as you can see lol!) but i think this might be my next purchase as an everyday ring. love how fun it is to play with too! i tried on the classic trinity as well, but there’s something so special abt the box shape.

Stubby? You have conical fingers (suggesting a witty and fun personality in palmistry apparently) and the ring looks fab on you, and I like it on that finger too.

I’d be curious too how this could work. From the pics on the Cartier website, the ring looks thinner and nests more precisely (for comfort on the finger) iykwim, whereas the rings on the necklace are made to sit more separately…if that makes sense? Would really have to play with both of them. I certainly love the idea of multiple ways to wear a piece!

View attachment 5990327View attachment 5990328

I think it's a great idea. It also means you can put the 'ring' on to cord or any necklace whereas the the official pendant is linked to the one it comes with. Buy one in your size so you still have the option of just wearing it as a ring.

This looks really nice on your pointer!

Reactions: sunnylovesjewelry
I think this ring really suits you and it looks very nice on your pointer finger.

This is such a great idea!! Would any centenary ring owners mind trying this out to see how it looks? :smile:
Here's mine worn with a non-cartier chain.

I placed the ring the "right" way as how you should wear it as a ring.
20240325_081601.jpg

Here, I purpose placed the ring the "wrong" way (not sure if that makes sense) so the rings will open up.
20240325_081446.jpg

I tried this with a longer chain and it looks nice too!

20240429_161447.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine worn with a non-cartier chain.

I placed the ring the "right" way as how you should wear it as a ring.
View attachment 5992237

Here, I purpose placed the ring the "wrong" way (not sure if that makes sense) so the rings will open up.
View attachment 5992238

I tried this with a longer chain and it looks nice too!

View attachment 5992240
Thank you for doing a demo for us! And you look really lovely with the ring worn as a necklace, it turns into a cool statement piece!!

• Love
Reactions: angelyn_kyle19
The necklace looks much better than the one I tried on in the store. I was so bummed that I couldn't layer my existing trinity necklace with the petite one with the diamonds. It was not attractive and turned me off buying a necklace - may end up with one of the rings though.

• Love
Reactions: angelyn_kyle19