Trinity Centenary collection

I'm glad you tried it on!

I haven't taken off my square ring since I bought it so it must be comfortable :smile: I don't do uncomfortable at all.

I'll change the order if I want to wear other rings like gemstones, cocktail rings or the Cartier X Sacai ring come off, other little stable rings I may wear with Classic sizes or Smalls which I may keep on for several days.

Due to wearing so many rings rings all together, I don't usually wear a stack of bracelets, but I wear all my jewellery sometimes. Maybe one or two bangles, a fashion bracelet like an H CDC or a vintage charm bracelet. Depends on what else I wear outfit-wise.
I love the look of a lot of rings and one or no bracelet, very fresh! I had a blast trying these on today , now I need to makeup my mind . :smile:

• Love
Reactions: papertiger
Has anyone tried putting the centenary ring on a necklace? Wondering if I can get a two-for-one by getting a ring and chain separately. The trinity rings on the necklace is slightly bigger anyways so if I get an actual ring then I might as well get more use out of it. I actually put the rings from my corded bracelet on a chain necklace now because I don’t care for the corded bracelet look anymore.
This is such a great idea!! Would any centenary ring owners mind trying this out to see how it looks? :smile:

For those who tried on the regular ring (not the giant one) - any thoughts on how it would look on a chain like the pendant? Thinking of getting it and having it hang on a santos chain?

I’d be curious too how this could work. From the pics on the Cartier website, the ring looks thinner and nests more precisely (for comfort on the finger) iykwim, whereas the rings on the necklace are made to sit more separately…if that makes sense? Would really have to play with both of them. I certainly love the idea of multiple ways to wear a piece!

4F550372-D900-4C37-B943-5E5127F9410C.jpegC18DD153-3350-47CD-806D-2D8DFE6A9E42.jpeg

• Insightful
Reactions: etudes and skyqueen
IMG_1298.jpeg
Hi! Has anyone seen the trinity modular ring in real life? Apparently it can be worn as a single thick band (the bottom ring), and can be “unrolled” to show the hidden sparkly diamonds. I wonder how much this costs!

Reactions: hclubfan
I’d be curious too how this could work. From the pics on the Cartier website, the ring looks thinner and nests more precisely (for comfort on the finger) iykwim, whereas the rings on the necklace are made to sit more separately…if that makes sense? Would really have to play with both of them. I certainly love the idea of multiple ways to wear a piece!

View attachment 5990327View attachment 5990328
I have the ring and if you set it down on a table or in your hand, it definitely separates and is not nestled precisely as in the picture. It'll separate.

Reactions: scheurin
I have the ring and if you set it down on a table or in your hand, it definitely separates and is not nestled precisely as in the picture. It'll separate.

Yes, I understand it will separate, but I suspect if you were to wear it as a pendant the rings would somewhat settle into nesting whereas the actual pendant has more of a cascading look. But definitely would be interesting to hear from someone that has the ring if they’ve tried it on a chain.