Trevi pm verses the Tivoli pm

Hi,

I hear you on the damage!

I was just thinking this morning how much 'richer' hehe I would be if I didn't have this 'purse' illness, or what ever it is.

I am so fickle when it comes to designer bags.

Baggers

Hmmm I am actually considering which of these two bags to buy!

I have a Damier Papillon 26 I use for work, but its getting too small for my all my things, and I need a bigger bag.

I love how the Tivoli PM looks, but I have always prefered the Damier canvas for work as it is more professional and I like the brown straps which do not show age like the Monogram canvas straps does.

The sizing of the Trevi PM seems alright from the measurement, does anyone have any photos of it carried so I can gauge?

Another factor is the price! The Trevi PM costs 1460 USD compared to 895 USD for the Tivoli PM. :girlsigh:

I wonder if the Tivoli PM will ever come out in the Damier canvas! :shrugs:

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

I'm in the same situation!
I do have both bags on hold and I'm going to have a look at them IRL in the morning to hopefully make a decision.
I hope I can decide on only ONE!

i love the TREVI. i actually just went to the Louis Vuitton boutique today in Beverly hills and i am in lOVE with it!! too bad they didnt have the trevi PM. The GM is a little big imo. would be a good sized bag to carry when you travel though!! i would love it if they made it in MM!
Does anyone know how much smaller the PM is compared to the GM. i want the PM, but every store i go to, its sold out!! Is it big enough to carry as an everyday bag?

Tivoli PM is really small so i got the Tivoli GM..even for me..i'm a small size gal >"<....but for Trevi..I prefer pm..since it's too big for me ....both are really nice thou

Does anyone know how much smaller the PM is compared to the GM. i want the PM, but every store i go to, its sold out!! Is it big enough to carry as an everyday bag?
Definately big enough to carry as an every day bag. I love it. I use it all the time. I usually switch almost every day but since I got that bag I've been using it so much. Great great bag.

Oh noooooooo you ladies are making me feel like I should call up my LV boutique and ask to waitlist for a Trevi PM without even seeing it in the flesh. :drool:

The SAs in Singapore are very arrogant though so I really hate going in there, previously I studied in Australia and I loved my SAs. Always so game to have a chat with me even if I wasn't purchasing anything.

I shall save for the Trevi PM then, probably get it in a month or so if they have stock. I am so broke after purchasing the Panda Billfold Wallet and the Moca Monogram Agenda off Ebay. :crybaby:

Does anyone have photos of the Trevi PM carried on the shoulder, as well as slung over the arm?