Trevi or Tivoli

Oh gosh, I hope it is not THAT huge! (Unless maybe the only thing you take overnight is a clean pair of undies and a toothbrush, ;)!) I was on the phone with an AWESOME SA in Columbus, OH the other day and he assured me that the Trevi GM is a fantastic bag -- not runway oversized at all. According to him, it can easily go to dinner. So, I ordered it! And I will post back when it arrives to let you know. (Today? Today?)

Have you seen the Trevi GM? I saw this bag IRL and it is huge --- more fitting for an overnight travel bag, at least to me. The Trevi PM is adorable and would work well for you at your job. You may really want to wait until the Tivoli comes out though then you can decide then. If you are able to, try them on IRL, one bag will surely call out your name louder. Both bags are lovely and are permanent so you'll be able to plan to get one now and the other later, if you wish. Good luck!!

tivoli! it was love at first sight...i think the trevi is kinda long to hold (at least for since i'm only 5 feet tall)...and i like the shape of the tivoli and the option to carry on shoulders...and the tivoli also has the protective base studs... not sure if the trevi has this...

I like the Trevi for the fact that you can use it as a shoulder bag or handheld, but its so hard to find that I ended up ordering a Tivoli PM instead...waiting on the trevi for a later date.