Trevi GM just before the price increase & other goodies ^__^

Wow..I love the Gm size! I'm definetly going for that instead of the PM (once I can find one that is)! Thanks for the pics! BTW both bags look FAB on you...Congrats!!! :smile:

jellybebe, cginny, soundjade~ Definitely get the GM, we can all be the 'Big Sis' in Trevi club ;)! I called 866, and they help me locate one with in 10 min :yes:

margraitaxmix~ Good eye:tup:, Yes Ma'am, LV's Epi Rouge is my favorite shade of red, even better than Chanel :love:

Thank you everyone for the kind word, I was a bit worry since it was a blind purchase, also most pp have the PM, but it all turned out great. *Think*:angel: I'm done for bags this year, will just grab some Vernis key holder to jazz up the collection:smile:

Sold Tivoli GM to fund for this Trevi GM. I had a horrible SA experience w/PRADA:cursing:, but :heart: LV SA's phone service! She is either the Senior or Manager b/c she's been w/LV for 15 years, so knowledgeable on the phone, answers all my Q's and even throws in agenda refills and all the pretty catalogs as free gift:P I'm also attaching the Azur speedy 30 next to Trevi GM for size reference.

Old Rouge EPI Jasmin w/gh~A big Thank You to her previous mommy, I got her @ an incredible price, and now she is my favorite bag for recent gloomy weather:yahoo:
View attachment 339668

View attachment 339669

View attachment 339670

View attachment 339671

View attachment 339672

Great patina