Trevi GM just before the price increase & other goodies ^__^

Oct 13, 2006
Sold Tivoli GM to fund for this Trevi GM. I had a horrible SA experience w/PRADA:cursing:, but :heart: LV SA's phone service! She is either the Senior or Manager b/c she's been w/LV for 15 years, so knowledgeable on the phone, answers all my Q's and even throws in agenda refills and all the pretty catalogs as free gift:P I'm also attaching the Azur speedy 30 next to Trevi GM for size reference.

Old Rouge EPI Jasmin w/gh~A big Thank You to her previous mommy, I got her @ an incredible price, and now she is my favorite bag for recent gloomy weather:yahoo:
IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0486.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

Congrats!

I spy a red reissue! Lucky!

lol, she is an Ebay Gem from a JP seller, she can now have a break since Rouge Jasmin is in the house:lol:

I really love the GM more than PM b/c it gives me the room to go light as hand held, or lugging kitchen sink as shoulder bag. Guess the smallest bag I will ever carry is Sonatine & Jasmin:shame:

congrats! love both bags! and they look great on you!!

btw, i LOVE your hello kitty humidifier! :smile: i saw one in Target a while back and showed DH, but he said no way, he can't have something like that in the house (too girly i guess, lol). Well... we'll see when we have kids..if we have a daughter, we are *definitely* getting one..he won't be able to say no then! lol. :biggrin: