~~~ Trench Club 2013 ~~~

Thank you. I think I have a "Coach trench problem". I already bought 2 more trench coats (one long and one short) a few FOS sale ago, and ordered 2 more short trenches on FOS today. I seriously need to stop buying trench coats (and coats in general)!

I know what you mean. I am up to 4. (Khaki, stone, oxblood & black.) It was hard to resist the Love Red but I was already told that color was not good with my skin tone.

I'm going to be in trouble when those mid-length trenches hit FOS. I guess I should go into the FP store and try them on to see if they fit well. :P

I know what you mean. I am up to 4. (Khaki, stone, oxblood & black.) It was hard to resist the Love Red but I was already told that color was not good with my skin tone.

I'm going to be in trouble when those mid-length trenches hit FOS. I guess I should go into the FP store and try them on to see if they fit well. :P

Did you see the light blue short trench in FOS right now? I remember you saying somewhere about that color. "Luckily" it is not on clearance, or I will be in trouble because i really need to stop buying more trench. I have 3 short (khaki, oxblood, love red), 3 long (black, stone, red). I gave my long navy colorblock to my Mom because she loves it and I have "more than enough".

Did you see the light blue short trench in FOS right now? I remember you saying somewhere about that color. "Luckily" it is not on clearance, or I will be in trouble because i really need to stop buying more trench. I have 3 short (khaki, oxblood, love red), 3 long (black, stone, red). I gave my long navy colorblock to my Mom because she loves it and I have "more than enough".

Yes, but I think I'll stop the short trenches for now. I've got my eye on the midlength blue trench on coach.com. The blue one in FOS did not seem as cut-in at the waist as the others.

However I am having trouble getting the blue to go with a lot of my wardrobe, which is weird. I'll just have to see if I love it when I try it on. I don't want to pay more than half price, I don't think. My black trench would go with anything that the blue one would go with, so I would be buying it for love, not utility. :shrugs: