~~~ Trench Club 2013 ~~~

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
Post your Coach Trench Coats & Jackets here!

I'm not a member of the Coach Trench Club yet, but I can't get this one out of my head:

image.jpg

I tried it on in the store and it was so cute! Planned to wait for khaki, but the red is calling me. I should really wait for more styles, more colors, more money to come in.....

What Coach coats & jackets are tempting you? Have any TPFers bought a Coach coat yet?

Moolio

Nov 15, 2012
Canada

My Vineland Ave outlet purchase while on vacation

Jade MFF short trench...sorry for the poor picture quality ^^

Moolio

Nov 15, 2012
Canada
I got the same one! The color is gorgeous!
Yay twins! Isn't it beautiful? :biggrin:

I love how saturated the colour is. Can't wait to wear it in the fall! I should really take some better mod shots sometime haha...this one is super drool-worthy

coach943

Mar 12, 2013
North Carolina
Would you be kind enough to post the price?
It was originally $348 and I got it today for 50% off. More than I would normally spend for a trench, but the color is awesome. Short trenches never work on me, but they put the belt in a spot that this one actually looked good, so I went for it.

VickiMcB

Jan 30, 2013
Spokane, WA
It was originally $348 and I got it today for 50% off. More than I would normally spend for a trench, but the color is awesome. Short trenches never work on me, but they put the belt in a spot that this one actually looked good, so I went for it.
Thanks! I have the Turnlock Walking Coat that I paid $199 from the outlet. I was so ashamed to pay that much, ha, but it's worth every penny. Fits like a dream, wonderful color (Berry), has a water repellant-ish tendency. It's just perfect.
I may have to travel 2 hours to pick up this pretty green one!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Thanks! I have the Turnlock Walking Coat that I paid $199 from the outlet. I was so ashamed to pay that much, ha, but it's worth every penny. Fits like a dream, wonderful color (Berry), has a water repellant-ish tendency. It's just perfect.
I may have to travel 2 hours to pick up this pretty green one!
We could have a green trench club!