Treesje - You have GOT to try these!

^ Well, I have one of those ruffle bags you don't like;) Mine's the Treesje Garden bag & the leather is divine. Here's a stock photo of it.

%7B4D95C174-C877-4CB9-BFE8-AB7925F31176%7D_Garden-Coffee.png

Congrats Iluvmybags, great bag! It's always fun to find a new line to be excited about!

I'm not big on the Hayden but I think this ruffled bag is TDF! Actually I was coveting a very similar bag called "The Diani" which is made by this relatively unknown designer named Morgan Oakley...and now I'm thinking maybe she copied this Treesje perhaps?

Check it out here:

https://www.morganoakley.com/comersus7F/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7

I doubt the Morgan Oakley will ever go on sale so I'm now hoping the Treesje may and I can scoop one up. :graucho:

Nordstroms didn't have the bag that jadejett has (it's called the Gardenia), or any of the others that have the ruffles that I have seen in pics online. They had a very similar bag called the Lotus Satchel. But instead of ruffles, it has braided handles. They had a couple of the Haydens (the bag I got) in Butter, Chocolate and Ivory. Then they had the Lotus (which I mentioned in a previous post) and a bag called Cameron.

If you check out their website, and click on Spring 2007, you can see the different styles & colors that they have (I can't post a direct link and/or stock pics becuz they use Flash)
http://www.treesje.com/

I'm very impressed with the quality of these bags. IMHO, its a much nicer & better made bag than the Gustto I just bought and the Hayden was $250 cheaper!!!

I took a few more pics of my new Treesje in natural light. They came out much better - you can see the detail of the leather, and the pic of the lining is perfect. You can almost see how soft & buttery the leather is. The name of the color is certainly perfect for this bag 0 Butter!

I think these are great bags - they could do very well!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 92
for those of you who own a washed leather bag, how do you care for it? is there anything special that you do? is it OK to use leather cleaners/conditioners?

Im not 100% certain, but I believe the Treesje bags are made of washed leather (they have that soft, multi-toned leather). Since this is a lighter colored bag, I'm sure it will pick up dirt - I was wondering if there's anything I should do to extra-special care of it?

Wow! What a pretty bag! I never heard of that brand.

Thanks! The salesgirl at Nordstroms said that they carried just a couple of styles, and they seemed to sell pretty good. So they added more styles & color selection to their stock and so far the response has been pretty good. The colors are really gorgeous and I think it's because of the leather. I wouldn't normally go for a "yellow" bag, but it's not really too yellow. It's more of an antique-ish ivory - kinda hard to explain. They had 3 bags in this color/style, but each one looked & felt completely different. I tried to pick the one that was the most multi-toned.

They also had Ivory/white and chocolate. The chocolate bags are a lot like Gustto's chocolate Baca. Very soft and a little thicker.

You should definitely check out their website and click on SPRING 2007. As was posted by another used, they have these cute bags that are ruffled, but they also have other styles that aren't so feminine.

I love the knot detailing on the handles of your bag. I completely agree. This line is wonderful and definitely underrated. I first noticed it when it was blogged about and then saw them irl at Nordies and just loved the quality. I'm definitely a sucker for the ruffles!!!! I think they're so feminine yet not overdone. The colours in this line are lovely too.

I love the knot detailing on the handles of your bag. I completely agree. This line is wonderful and definitely underrated. I first noticed it when it was blogged about and then saw them irl at Nordies and just loved the quality. I'm definitely a sucker for the ruffles!!!! I think they're so feminine yet not overdone. The colours in this line are lovely too.

I really like that knot detail too - I think it gives it a very unique appearance. I've never seen another bag like it. I think the leather on these bags is absolutely stunning. I can't say enough about it. The other thing that's nice about these bags is the lining. Although it's white (not my first choice of color), it's nice & thick & appears very durable. As are the zippers. Compared to my Gustto - which cost about $250 more - the lining/zippers are far better.

Do you happen to have a link to the blog about these bags? I tried searching, but nothing came up.