Treatment for a wasp sting??

Ouch!! Those hurt!! Ways to help are Sting-Kill(I think it's hard to find, but you could ask a pharmicist), After-Bite(sold at a drugstore), Ammonia, take a pain reliever, baking soda, meat tenderizer, pour gasoline(it draws out the venom immediately), put a slice of a dill pickle on it, or put some mustard on the area. Hope you feel better!

purplekitty22 said:
Ouch!! Those hurt!! Ways to help are Sting-Kill(I think it's hard to find, but you could ask a pharmicist), After-Bite(sold at a drugstore), Ammonia, take a pain reliever, baking soda, meat tenderizer, pour gasoline(it draws out the venom immediately), put a slice of a dill pickle on it, or put some mustard on the area. Hope you feel better!
Wow, that's quite a concoction! Hope it helps.

But definitely ice it and take some Benadryl tablets, it will help with the inflammation. If it's too painful, take some Ibuprofen. Good Luck!!

^^^^All those tips in my post I found either on the internet, has worked in my experience, or someone's experience that I know. I would never make anything up like this, or else you meant concoction in the other meaning of a mixture/blend. I just wanted to include everything to help lamiastellaget better. Those wasp/bee stings hurt.:yes: Hope they help!:flowers:

english_girl_900 said:
This may sound gross, but also you could dab some vinegar on the stung areas. Wasp stings are primarily alkaline, and the acid in the vinegar will neutralise the poison.

Vinegar worked like a charm when I was stung by a wasp at a Christening. The pain went away within seconds!