While taking a walk with Nicole today, I got stung by a wasp on my right forearm and on my neck . A lady who lived where we were walking ran out right away and gave me two cold, wet paper towels to put on the stings. I ran back to where we were visiting with Nicole, and I immediately put half of an Onion on the stings, but it didn't help too much. Neither did the little wipes that I got for bee stings from the pharmacy. I have since taken a motrin and the pain isn't so bad now, but my muscles hurt in my arm and my neck. Do any of you have any tips on how to make this go away or is this something that just has to go away on it's own? I haven't been stung by a bee in YEARS (I stepped on one at a pool and it stung me in the foot), so it's kinda new to me, haha.