Treasures from Men's Department

What a fab thread Robee!! I nearly passed out when I saw the first scarf!! Gorgeous!

I have had a couple of bits from the gents H range (yay! I can contribute to your thread!)
Hbirthdaystuff012.jpg

The Vitesse Itesse

Hbirthdaystuff018.jpg

Gray cotton losange (this looks fab with lightweight leather jackets)

Hbirthdaystuff015.jpg

Black and gray silk losange, I am amazed at how this wears so easy with so many things!

chaz, love both your grey cotton and silk losanges! both are gorgeous!

here is one of my recent acquisitions, the parade in the blue c/w and a modelling shot! i fear that i am slipping down a very silky orange slope!:P

not sure if it is me, but the direction of the horses does irk me when tied!

Attachments

• P1000123.jpg
    P1000123.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 107
  • P1000117.jpg
    P1000117.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 371
congrats hanyeu......... what a nice colourway........... I need to go check on the stole department at H again ....................

Thank you for starting this thread robee

saw the brown/cream and blue/grey c/w in taipei H the other day. all are lovely but if you wear a lot of black, these would be perfect! but i still prefer the GM shawl version (thanks to robee, as well) thank goodness that taipei is sold out on the GM shawl.

it was 26 degrees celsius over the weekend when I am looking at all these cashmere/silk and am wondering if there was something wrong with me! :P

chaz - i love the losanges! I didn't know they have it in cotton. I must check it out

Hanyeu - love the blue C/W of parade. And owning the stole and the gm, they are both very different, maybe you shd have both

Sydspy - don't think, just buy

loves - i thought only we ladies have this prob.. it seems like a H addict's sympton

Rose and Chaz Thanks for sharing your beautiful scarves!!:sweatdrop:the mens department I could always walk by...now I'll be in there too!!!:oh:

LOL!! Julide, I stumbled on it when I saw Lilyhermes get the gray cashmere losange with the red horses on it, that really piqued my interest so I had a look round. Just 'for research' purposes in case DH would like anything, and that was it, I was SUNK!!! LOL!!

Thank you hanyeu! The losanges are so easy to wear, and the muted tones typical from the gents range make them super chic!

attachment.php

I LOVE this, it looks GORGEOUS on you!!

chaz - i love the losanges! I didn't know they have it in cotton. I must check it out

Hanyeu - love the blue C/W of parade. And owning the stole and the gm, they are both very different, maybe you shd have both

Sydspy - don't think, just buy

loves - i thought only we ladies have this prob.. it seems like a H addict's sympton

Lol, Robee you really should, then you can share them with DH and get better cost per wear...thats always a great motivation to buy! If you can actually let DH use them that is! ;)

Ready for more ideas?

Ok.. sit tight...
par35.gif

While walking pass the window display, we saw something we like.
100pct silk muffler, with orange contrast ends

This jaune c/w, worn as a tube top
attachment.php

attachment.php

Or a cardi-wrap, secure with a regate scarf ring
attachment.php

attachment.php

This is how it looks like in the neutral c/w, use as a neck warmer.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Muffler (100 pct silk) as a top.jpg
    Muffler (100 pct silk) as a top.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 338
  • Muffler (100 pct silk) as a top closeup.jpg
    Muffler (100 pct silk) as a top closeup.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 350
  • Muffler (100 pct silk) as a cardi wrap.jpg
    Muffler (100 pct silk) as a cardi wrap.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 340
  • Muffler (100 pct silk) as a cardi wrap 1.jpg