"Travels with my Hermes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaVan, the update was wonderful! Sorry about no ostrich but it is a lesson to all of us to appreciate what we do have!! And the shawl is gorgeous!! I also love toile, and have a similar pattern in a sheer valance in part of my house - same color and everything!!! Glad you had a nice day and a lesson - oh and the zipper thing is interesting! I sold my LV epi speedy because the zipper used to scratch my hand!! It bugged me...

That's it! I AM MOVING! You by far have the most wonderful Hermes boutique of all! I just loved reading about your experience! Please keep sharing so I can live vicariously through you! And congratulatios on your beautiful shawl!!!

Thanks Kellybag, sasa, shoes, jessdressed and jag!

It's the little details that really make you appreciate Hermès even more.

Shoes - I actually didn't realize the zipper thing before until the manager showed it to me. It's too bad you had a problem with your LV Epi Speedy, but now you know you won't have the same problem with your Bolide. You should try and feel the zipper also.

Jag - I really love my H shop! Whenever you come by this part of the world, we can go to the shop together.

La Van, thank you for sharing your wonderful story!! I can't wait to hear your adventures week after week. And the shawl is such a treat, absolutely gorgeous!! :amuse:

Thanks twigz! It helps to live in a small city with a reasonably sized Hermès shop. I also think that the manager has trained his staff quite well.

Jag and Greentea - Just let me know! Switzerland is beautiful. It will be funny when we carry our Hermès bags hiking in the Alps and yoddling ... yu du le hi hu!

La Van, thanks for sharing your adventures on Tuesdays at Hermes...love it sooooo much and it's sooooo exciting to read!!
It would be fun to travel to Switzerland with a Hermes Purse Forum group! Love your shawl...please tell me the fiber content. Thanks!

LaVan,

That is such a wonderful story. You should start your own blog. I would definitely favorite you. Enjoy the scarf. And congrats on becoming a "VIP".

And that Asian gentleman (the straight one), find out more about him.
Is he short or tall? Handsome or ugly? Fat or skinny?

I'm Asian. I'm single. I'm straight. I'm in my early 30's. I love Hermes. Hmmm......:graucho:

lovehermes said:
La Van, thanks for sharing your adventures on Tuesdays at Hermes...love it sooooo much and it's sooooo exciting to read!!
It would be fun to travel to Switzerland with a Hermes Purse Forum group! Love your shawl...please tell me the fiber content. Thanks!

Thanks!

It's a 100% mousseline silk ... kind of like chiffon silk but softer, smoother, a bit thinner, and lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.