travelling birkin ... NYC meeting ALO with PICTURES ...and my new lil goodies

Sounds and looks to be very relaxing and enjoyable! And mix that with a little H and it's perfect time IMO!! It's always good to get away and for the kids to miss you too....sounds like you scored some great scarves too!

Wonderful travels!!! Loved your documentary...
Now did you change your user name? wasn't if different before. God I am getting so old! Girls, stop changing your names, I can't keep up!

Great H purchases.
Wonderful trip. How lucky for you and DH.
Love Nantucket. And the Club Car and The Tap Room at the Jared Coffin House (Patio pic right?)

thanks for all the kind words bagdizzy, mree (thanks for the link you gave me), pepper, cynthia (I hope to see all NYC girls next time too), hermesgroupie, baggs (love your mini kelly), Hummingbird (I'm so grateful just so in love with the scarf the other scarf is Hommage a L'explorateur sir Ernest Schackleton), shoes (it was strange to be away so long, and it was nice to be 'free' for a little but oh what was I happy to see & feel my kids), ebruo (oh I definately would like to go to London again), Christina, Rockerchic (yes yes I used to be hkloosterman, thought it was a bit unhandy, I won't change it again) and Sus (you are absolutely right)

and indeed alo congratulations on your upcoming big day!!! and I know you choose the right spot!!!! good luck with all the preparations.

H&H thanks for the mini-break! I would love to go to NYC with DH and have a few days away sans enfant :girlsigh:

I :heart: NY

Glad you two had fun together - date night went for a whole week.. woo hoo.

Thanks so much for this thread, HK! Your scarves are beautiful, your pics are beautiful, and you're def. the most beautiful of all. Wonderful story and great fun!

H&H, I just LOVED your thread! Thank-you so much for sharing. Your new scarves are beautiful! Bracelets for family aswell:heart:....So decadent to bring your birkin to the beach!!!!!! :sweatdrop::shocked: