Traveling 8 hours to buy Coach!

Well my outlet is only an hour away, but I would make a trips to it frequently. I got it down so I could leave after work 3:30pm get there, go just to the coach outlet and be home by 6pm. I haven't done one of these in awhile...on a ban but I think about it. I would probably drive 8 hours round trip to go to the outlets, but I would be tempted to stay overnight.:smile:

Don't feel bad. Today, soon to be Hubby and myself are traveling from Houston to Harlingen (for a family wedding), which pretty close to the Mexico Border, but there is a COACH outlet, and I am going to make the most of this 6 hour drive and try to score some great finds. I found my 2006 white legacy hippie there during Christmas.....I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I did this 2 weeks ago. San marcos is about 8 hrs from me also. We drove up spent the night and came home. I would love to drive up and back home in 1 day, but with dh he tires alot easier than I do. In fact I would love to do the trip alone so I could get more stuff!:roflmfao:

Well.. I drive about 3 hours each way to the outlet from Houston so I don't think you are crazy.. I have left at like 6:30 in the morning by myself to get there when they open. Twice.

That sounds exactly like something I would do!:yes: My outlet is only 45 minutes away but I don't get there that often.:tdown:

I drove 8 hours to San Marcus last Oct. My excuse was a conference that I just had to go to but what I really remember about the four days is my visit to the outlet. :angel:
Carley

I'm fortunate enough to live fairly close to three outlet stores. Two of them are about 45 minutes away and the third is about an 1 1/4 hour drive (and this one is in tax-free NH)! Whenever I travel, I always check to see if there are any outlet stores nearby. I have a close friend who lives in AZ and they don't have any outlet stores. Next time she visits we will be doing the "outlet tour"!

My BF and I drove about 7 hours to my closest outlet last summer....on the way I was like "are you gonna be mad if I don't buy anything?:oh:"

LOL....of course I made purchases....but it was a long drive!!! The we drove 7 hours back!

DH & I are running a away for a few days in March, and the trip to the outlet is always part of the trip! It's about 8 hours away, so we have this deal that if I get my butt out of bed and we leave at 4 a.m. he will take me to the outlet! I am not a morning person, but this little game gets me up and moving each and every time! Oh and there is no tax so that's a bonus. It also lets us get where we are going so we don't lose a whole day driving. I'm so excited I can't stand it:woohoo:

I'm in San Antonio after an 8 hour trip, will go tomorrow to San Marocs about 45 min drive.

I'm staying until Tuesday so this way I can check the outlet out again on Monday before I leave back to El Paso, TX

Another 8 hour trip, yes I have a problem I know.

Glad to know I'm not crazy all by myself!

Will post back my finds