Traumatized, I had to eat lunch sitting next to a fake LV

you should have eaten your lunch and barfed at the fake bag afterwards or give her a lecture between a real and a fake bag and how easy it is to distinguish a fake... it is better than suppressing it for hours and venting it here :jammin:

LOL, I'm sorry some nasty fake wrecked your lunch. Why is it that people that own fakes are always so proud of them? Around here a lot of the people that are carrying fakes seem to think they are better then everyone else too, that makes me want to tell them off even more! :rant:

Irishgal said:
So today I ventured out to South Coast Plaza to visit the LV store. Well, after I realized that DH had taken my AMEX card out of my wallet and had not put it back, I knew that I would not be buying anything so I went to lunch at Quatro Cafe. They have a bar type seat that looks out into the mall, and usually single diners sit there. So, I sat down and within minutes a woman sat next to me and put her horrible fake LV bag on the bar between us!! I don't even know what bag this was supposed to be, it was so awful. I found it hard to eat. I had to sit by this evil thing for 30 minutes. OK, sorry for the vent. :rant:

I totally feel your pain! I would of found it hard to eat too!

When I went to Los Angeles on Tuesday - my friends and I went to The Beverly Center and well we were at some girly store, haha and yeah this women had a fake back pack. I found myself getting all angry, and ugh she was like dancing around the counter...and yeah it made me ill.

Even at the Fashion Island mall - I see women there and I'm like ahhhh... my eyes! :yucky:

MissL said:
Not related to eating lunch but I was once walking along Swanston St. in Melb. and I saw this girl who was trying to pull off the Kate Moss look with the whole boho look. She had a poncho and sunnies on and a fake LV Speedy and she was trying to act like she was a fashionista. Luckily I had my Speedy and I walked right past her and I made sure she had a good look at my REAL one :lol:

Good for you...:yahoo:

My husband's 36 year old daughter is into fakes of another brand. She purchased an orange bag ( she knows I love that color), and told me about how much money she saved, how good she looked and yada, yada. After 4 months, the bag started to fade in areas and became a two tone bag. I had to laugh.

Irishgal, that's totally something I would need to vent about! LOL I am so sorry you had to sit next to a piece of fake garbage when you were eating. I hate fake bags, but they bother me even more when I am forced to be confined near one, and unable to make an escape. How awkward! I try not to be visibly annoyed or *****y in public, but I always make facial expressions full of disgust when I see a fake. I can't help it!

Thanks for your support.. I was going to have to go talk to a psychologist to get over my trauma but since I am a psychologist I have just been talking to myself.:wlae: I really wanted to say something. I really like the post about barfing into the fake bag, but then I would have lost a pretty pricey lunch..:roflmfao:

I almost didn't need to read this thread, the title is so priceless:lol:
But really- why are the people with their noses the highest in the air and looking the haughtiest the ones who are toting atrocities that LV never even made???