Transporto sold out??

Has anyone heard from Casey at Pulse? When are they getting theirs in? I preordered a gioco and haven't heard anything from her? I looked for a thread on this but didn't see one. Has anyone heard from Casey?

Has anyone heard from Casey at Pulse? When are they getting theirs in? I preordered a gioco and haven't heard anything from her? I looked for a thread on this but didn't see one. Has anyone heard from Casey?

I emailed Casey late last week and they were still waiting on their shipment. She said it should be here sometime this week.:rolleyes:

I have no idea why they are so late in getting their shipment. It's been very frustrating waiting for a pre-order when others are ordering online from LeSportsac and getting the stuff immediately.:cursing:

Thanks Angelic!!!

I'm frustrated too, I went to Pulse this time because all the girls on the forum had their bags from Pulse before any of the bags hit any of my local stores. I was hoping to have the bag as soon as it was released this time. :tdown:

I ordered one late friday night. I figured if it didnt say sold out (like on the summer pages) then it must still be available. I just got a email with tracking number for my denaro!! Woohoo!!

The Metro Park in Irvine has Trasporto, Gioco, Ciao Ciao, and Zucca. They said they received them late yesterday and put them on the floor about 3 O'clock. I was there at 5 and got my Gioco! The SA's there said they have more of the same style bags in the back, so if you don't see your perfect placement just ask them to bring the ones in the back out for you. They were very nice.

I got an email with a tracking number for my online Denaro order. Of course, who knows what the hell kind of placement I'll get. I'm not even sure I like Trasporto, but the Denaros seem like the first thing to sell out, so I'd rather be safe than sorry.