transporto? foresta?

googlygrape

googlygrape
O.G.
May 7, 2007
my sis is in korea right now, and stopped by a lesportsac store. she said that there were many of the old prints, but didnt specify if foresta was availible! however, im asking her to get me a foresta stellina. but since its more of a scenery print, should i get a different bag without pockets? whats the best bag for the foresta print minus the ciao and ciao ciao?

also, is there going to be transporto stellinas? i like the way its not much of a scene so i can not be worried about it being cut up by the pockets. i saw on another thread that pulse wont be getting any transporto stellinas. help? :sweatdrop:

oh gosh ... I really don't remember if they'll have trasporto stellinas ..

umm as for the foresta, I have a foresta campeggio and that is just a bigger stellina ... I think even with the pockets the print looks fine on it.

best bags would probably be BV, aventura or luna for scenic prints. there seems to be a very limited selection for trasporto. stellina won't be available for pre-order from pulse. you could get a campeggio or zucca.

available transporto list: denaro, canguro, bambino, ciao, dolce, campeggio, zucca, gioco, ciao ciao, scuola, cucciolo, and aventura. hope this helps.

Foresta BV or a Luna would be great for the print! Both bags are pretty big.. Cant go wrong with big bags..

I want to ask the same question as Swtest2Lips.. How much are tokis in Korea?

My sister is in Hong Kong and the prices there are MORE than retail here! Junk :Push:

googlygrape~ foresta BV will definitely show off the prints very well

miss dana~ lol prices in HK are still considered much cheaper to retail here in SG..which is really sh*tty!

my sis is in korea right now, and stopped by a lesportsac store. she said that there were many of the old prints, but didnt specify if foresta was availible! however, im asking her to get me a foresta stellina. but since its more of a scenery print, should i get a different bag without pockets? whats the best bag for the foresta print minus the ciao and ciao ciao? :sweatdrop:

My BV and Luna show alot of the Foresta print if that's what you're aiming for. I don't own a Campeggio but like they said on here, that would be a great bag for showing all the prints too! :P Oh the Trenino does also!