Transporto Denaro Pic

Yeah, I really do not like the color gray. I own nothing gray, but my Adios&Ciao Ciao shirt is kinda gray I guess, but it's not that shade...it's darker. Gray is just so eck to me, but that's only opinion lolz. I had to change the background to white lolz..on my avatar..just had to lol. I think the characters are so adorable..just sucks they're on gray...blehh.

Yeah, I pretty much second that. The only gray I have is my INFERNO MM. Which I LOVE!! But then again, it has so much going on, so many colorful characters, and they take up so much space, that you barely even notice the grayish background. I guess you really couldn't have a scene from Hell with bright yellows and such!! :P

I'm having second thoughts about getting a trasporto zucca.. I *think* it might be too big for me.. I think the gray in the trasporto would look nice on a smaller bag. But then again I dont want any of the smaller styles at the moment.. maybe a MM though.. :graucho: LOL this is so hard! I wonder which styles of trasporto ARENT popular?? Maybe I'll have a better chance getting a good print on a bag no one really wants? :lol:

I would think that the canguro and bracialletto or w/e isnt THAT popular, but I dont know anything lolz...maybe bocce haha or maybe those are styles i dont like so i think they're not popular? IDK lolz.