TRANNING!! Going Grey Gracefully! Show us your journey!!!!!

TY!!! I wanted this thread to be, not just one person's journey with pictures, but a sharing experience for others who also chose to take this exiting path!!!! #VIVELAGREY
How is your sister @divnanata ? I miss her posts on the old WOACA thread.
Your hair looks great Susie, or should I say greyt :lol:

I will say, as a 52 year old woman who went prematurely grey and with a full head of long grey hair, that it's not for the faint of heart. If you care what people think or are afraid of looking "old", don't do it. You need to be strong, confident and secure with yourself.
#nof*cksgiven

How is your sister @divnanata ? I miss her posts on the old WOACA thread.
Your hair looks great Susie, or should I say greyt :lol:

I will say, as a 52 year old woman who went prematurely grey and with a full head of long grey hair, that it's not for the faint of heart. If you care what people think or are afraid of looking "old", don't do it. You need to be strong, confident and secure with yourself.
#nof*cksgiven
It's soooooo good to see you!! oMyGosh an old friend! She's doing great and has migrated over to IG. Hold ON!!https://www.instagram.com/divnanata/?hl=en

Reactions: V0N1B2
I think you look amazingly gorgeous!
Congratulations on a brave journey.
I’m 52 and not a wisp of grey yet. But my grandmother had this entirely natural and dramatic “cruella deville” from 1001 Dalmatians skunk streak of grey in her dark hair that I always admired as a kid so I’m hoping to go the same way when the time comes.
If not.... then I fully plan on going with the grey. Covering it up always looks, well, exactly like covering it up.
But then again I haven’t walked in those shoes yet so no judgments...I’m simply next in line and if I’ve learned anything it’s that life laughs at the best laid plans.

• Love
Reactions: susieserb
I started transitioning from black to grey in December. I do feel like I look “old” but maybe that’s just my dyed hair socialized eyes. I’ll try to get some photos up. I am now on the hunt for a silver shampoo!

Reactions: fabae
Reactions: JenJBS
Thats me...my hair is now down the middle of my back and I havent had any foils in a year.
Its the best thing I could have done and I love seeing others embrace the grey.

Its a movement!!...join us.

Ok... now I sound a bit strange.

Your hair looks wonderful OP.
IT IS A MOVEMENT and c-19 has eddied the "transition" in the right direction!!!