TRANNING!! Going Grey Gracefully! Show us your journey!!!!!

You look beautiful! :love:

I have been thinking about doing this for the last year or so but am planning (was planning?) to try to find a new job and thought I'd wait until I wasn't interviewing anymore. But I may be joining you sooner rather than later since I won't be able to get to a salon anytime soon!

Thanks so much for the gorgeous pics and inspiration!

Reactions: susieserb
You look beautiful! :love:

I have been thinking about doing this for the last year or so but am planning (was planning?) to try to find a new job and thought I'd wait until I wasn't interviewing anymore. But I may be joining you sooner rather than later since I won't be able to get to a salon anytime soon!

Thanks so much for the gorgeous pics and inspiration!
I was tranning and interviewing..COLOR CHALK and/or Spray..

You look so awesome!! I’ve been growing out my (many years) dyed dark brown hair for a year and half, and I love it! The beginning part is definitely tough as there’s no easy way to get through that demarcation line. Once you’re through it though, it’s so liberating!

I'm 33 and started to gray/white when I was 23. I colored my hair biweekly for 10 years or more. Then GOT game along and everyone thought white was cool, so I decided to go from dark brown to my natural white-gray. I bleached all the brown out in 1 session and a few weeks later colored for the last time with a basic gray. My hair was maybe 50% natural white when I decided I was ready, all I really needed was to cut all my hair off to remove old color. I took off 15+ inches and went almost to a buzz cut. My hair is now a mix of dark gray and white. It is now very long again to the middle of my back like the first picture and it's in amazing condition. After the gray color faded out my natural white and gray remained and it's been like that now for about a year. I'm very happy I made the decision to stop coloring while still young. I have a mixture of white-gray-black now so it's very cool imo :smile:

Attachments

• me41218.jpg
    me41218.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 113
  • hair gray 111419.jpg
    hair gray 111419.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 115
  • me111419.jpg
    me111419.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 116