Trade 2nd December PCE Cards Here

:sad: I tried asking nicely for the discount but the SA's in my area will not allow it. I really want to be living around the areas where there are nice and sweet SA's.

I might have to end up doing that as well. But I don't get that "nice" vibe from the SA's down here so I don't think they'll do it. And I hate to pay more for something that I know I can get for less if I only had a stupid piece of paper! LOL!

If you ever want to get away from all your nice sunshine and come live in the rain, you can always move to Seattle where all the SA's are really nice! Plus we have about 5 different Boutique stores within 30 miles of each other. So you can always try another store if one doesn't give you the discount! :bagslap:

If you ever want to get away from all your nice sunshine and come live in the rain, you can always move to Seattle where all the SA's are really nice! Plus we have about 5 different Boutique stores within 30 miles of each other. So you can always try another store if one doesn't give you the discount! :bagslap:

Do you guys have a real winter? It's sad to walk around Christmas time in shorts and skirts! Although, it actually got a little chilly today.

Yay! I finally got one. The person who gave it to me also threw in 2 legacy shopping bags (65th anniversary bag). So sweet!

Do you guys have a real winter? It's sad to walk around Christmas time in shorts and skirts! Although, it actually got a little chilly today.

"Real Winter"? As in lots of snow? Not really. We did get one day of snow so far but it doesn't usually last long before the rain washes it away. If you are talking about cold, yes. I have been wearing my down jacket for a little over a month now. But I'm a weather wimp. Any colder than 60-70 degrees and I start whining. Any warmer than about 80 degrees and I whimper and drag out the air conditioner.

About 10 years ago I spent Thankgiving in Florida. It was very disconcerting to walk around in 70-80 degree weather with shorts and tank tops and see Christmas decorations up. It's hard to wrap your brain around wearing summer clothes and seeing Santa.

"Real Winter"? As in lots of snow? Not really. We did get one day of snow so far but it doesn't usually last long before the rain washes it away. If you are talking about cold, yes. I have been wearing my down jacket for a little over a month now. But I'm a weather wimp. Any colder than 60-70 degrees and I start whining. Any warmer than about 80 degrees and I whimper and drag out the air conditioner.

About 10 years ago I spent Thankgiving in Florida. It was very disconcerting to walk around in 70-80 degree weather with shorts and tank tops and see Christmas decorations up. It's hard to wrap your brain around wearing summer clothes and seeing Santa.

LOL! It is a weird feeling to be walking around in summer clothes. It somewhat kills the Christmas spirit a bit but I'm getting used to it. I get so excited when we get a cold front. But even then I laugh at the people that bring out their leather jackets and boots... It still doesn't get that cold.

Attention to the Canadians.. I have a PCE card valid to December 29th.. I will not use it since I banned myself from buying Coach until spring next year..PM me with your address please.. I will let you know if it's been taken.

Thanks and have fun shopping girls :heart::flowers::heart:

LOL! It is a weird feeling to be walking around in summer clothes. It somewhat kills the Christmas spirit a bit but I'm getting used to it. I get so excited when we get a cold front. But even then I laugh at the people that bring out their leather jackets and boots... It still doesn't get that cold.

I heard a little rumor that you are getting a PCE card now!

Be sure to post what you get.

I heard a little rumor that you are getting a PCE card now!

Be sure to post what you get.

Yes! I'm so happy! I can't wait to go shopping after Christmas. Plus I just bought a new camera yesterday so I'll finally be able to post up pictures.

That PM today was just sooooooooooooo what I needed after such a horrible day!

Million thanks to you and Aunu. :flowers:

Yes! I'm so happy! I can't wait to go shopping after Christmas. Plus I just bought a new camera yesterday so I'll finally be able to post up pictures.

That PM today was just sooooooooooooo what I needed after such a horrible day!

Million thanks to you and Aunu. :flowers:

I'm just glad to pass on the Coach Love :heart:! Sorry you were having a bad day and I'm glad it is looking up for you. Hopefully the mail isn't too slow from Washington State to Maine. I know the card got picked up yesterday at the post box at 1:30pm. Don't know how long it will take to get to Aunu. Worst case scenario, you should still get it before it expires.

Please, please, please someone who doesnt need their PCE card, PM me as i am desperate!!!! i need to buy some christmas gifts and myself a wallet and scarf, this card would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!:flowers::woohoo:Thanks!!!!!