TPF Update Jul 14, 2022

Hi all,

We've just updated TPF to the latest branch of the forum software. While I am working out all the kinks still, please use this thread to post any feedback you may have so I can have it addressed.

I have disabled the achievements / gamification elements, I don't think we will need those here.

Ooohh is that why Kim Kardashian’s pics looked like was standing in front of funhouse mirrors?

The text is so small, I cant see. help...

read-book.gif

Ooohh is that why Kim Kardashian’s pics looked like was standing in front of funhouse mirrors?

The text is so small, I cant see. help...

read-book.gif
I went down to the bottom of the page and changed the style. That helped a little. Now I have it on the one that just says Purse Forum, not light or dark. It was on light before.

If you think it is too small you can probably change the size in your browser settings to zoom in a little.

I’ll probably get used to it but I feel like so much helpful info has disappeared from the main forum pages. Can no longer see the username of the latest responder to a thread. No visibility into the subforums until you click through to them (has anyone posted there? Which thread has bumped? etc) :sad:
I wish the main forum page looked like the “similar threads” at the bottom of each post.
BE842409-6788-41DE-B941-AFD2BCB0C065.jpeg

Reactions: JVSXOXO and loh
Can you point me to where you see this distortion? I am sure it's just a simple adjustment to fix. :tup:

Okay, Kim is not the best example^^...but here you can see it. It is all stretched and distorted.