TPF Update Jul 14, 2022

Hi all,

We've just updated TPF to the latest branch of the forum software. While I am working out all the kinks still, please use this thread to post any feedback you may have so I can have it addressed.

I have disabled the achievements / gamification elements, I don't think we will need those here.

I don’t know why but my icons in the reply/post box are all grayed out. For example I cannot use any emojis , cannot click on it because the whole top part with all the options like bolding or changing colors are grayed out and I cannot use them, Thanks! Hope this makes sense?

I don’t know why but my icons in the reply/post box are all grayed out. For example I cannot use any emojis , cannot click on it because the whole top part with all the options like bolding or changing colors are grayed out and I cannot use them, Thanks! Hope this makes sense?

On my Mac and iPhone it's working, I use Safari on both. A screen shot may help, and letting @Vlad know how you're trying to browse.

On my iPhone I can no longer bookmark or report posts in the app. I have to go to the website on a browser to access those features. Not sure if it’s just me. I checked the App Store and it doesn’t look like there’s an update I need to do.

Try to tap or click this icon in the tool bar:

Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 07.22.46.jpg

That brings back all the WYSIWYG functionality!

• Thanks
Reactions: LVlvoe_bug