tPF, procrastinator's heaven?

Well, I am glad I am not alone. I did get some stuff done on my list.....lol....but it was all the 'fun' stuff. I got my mani/pedi and got my eybrowns done. I went to LV and pickup my sneakers that I had shipped in, and I got my Roak stuff in the mail.....funny how none of my laundry got done, oh, well....tomorrow is another day.....lol

I have a day job. So I'm screwed. lol. I cannot access the site from work. The irony of this is that I work at a company that supports internet access. Oh well. At night I'm SOL as I love to hang around. I do so on the day job's computer. :P

Yeah, I try to start a few things (dishes, laundry, etc) and THEN come here as a reward. Thankfully my job doesn't allow me to come here during the day otherwise there would be no hope (I'm in an open cubicle so I don't have privacy like I did at my other job). It did take some adjusting at first, I'll admit!

I should be working on an 8 page paper that is due tomorrow night by midnight. I haven't even started it!!! Oh well, I'll take a few docked points for turning it in a day or so late.

oh please.
i have a whole LIST of things to be doing. not the least of which is working! but, i get all addicted to tpf. i love the forum and everyone on here. maybe if the forum sucked a little bit we could all take a little time off!

no, no time off. i was sad enough when the LV forum was closed for maintenace! i was kinda sad.....

^^^you know, now that you mentioned that, I remember how much I got done then....lol...I think I need one of those kid timers, that only allows you on the computer for so much time everyday!

Twinkle, you just described my relationship with tPF! Every night at 9:30pm, I tell myself "It's time to get to bed....but first, just 10 minutes on tPF." Next thing I know, it's 1am and I'm still happily typing away! tPF is not doing good things for my sleep debt!!! But man, I love it here.

Pay bills? Nah. Eat dinner? Eh. Do laundry? It can wait. Read a good book? Overrated. tPF? HECK YEAHS!!!!!!