tPF, procrastinator's heaven?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Anyone else have this problem?

My to do list is a mile long, laundry is spilling out of the hampers, onto the floor...and out of the lauandry room. I really need a mani and pedi. I haven't had breakfast yet and I didn't watch Lost yet (tivo'ed).

Last night, as I was making my to do list, and looking at my ragged cuticles, I told myself no tPF until the list was finished! Of course, when I woke up, I just wanted to check a few things...just a quick peek I told myself....lol..Yet, here I am at 10:30 in my PJs curled up on the coach, still here....ack! Girls, please scold me if you see me on this board before 2:00! I mean it! I love ya all, but I have to get moving!

Twink, you are not alone!!! There are so many things I could be doing right now... I won't even list them. I often make To-Do Lists for my days off, and many times I will wake up to quick "check" tPF... it ends up being hours and some days I can't even pry myself away. Procrastinators Heaven, yes. But it is so delightful to be here, isn't it?

BTW, I like the new Avatar. Nice n' girly for spring!

Tell me about it.....

I get lost on TPF...before you know it, its hours spent and then not enough time for much else in a day....

I surf freely on the weekdays but on the weekends its my chores and to do lists first to compromise.....:P

Tink..I so do the same thing. I should be working, but I take breaks and guess what I do on my breaks..hang out on TPF. I even have stuff I should be doing at home and I'll be like I just need to check in to see if I've missed anything.
Then I'll be on here forever!!!!

OMG ... lol .... yeah. I just wanted a quick peek to check my PMs and a couple of threads ... and it's already over an hour again :shame:

I'm forcing myself to get up now and wash my hair :upsidedown:

Bye Bye

I feel your pain! I am almost late to work every day because I am looking around on this forum! It's a good thing my boss doesn't sit near me because I'd be completely busted!