TPF is full of fakes???

Sounds like someone got caught selling fakes by TPF members and is butt hurt. And since when can you buy bags here? Ugh.

I read through the 'complaints' too and had to laugh:giggles:

The first 'complaint' is from 2008 and signed......VLAD!! Apparently he bought 10 bags in 2008 which is interesting since buying and selling on tPF has always been a 'no-no':nogood:......doesn't he remember his own rules:P

Maybe VLAD was looking to create some drama for April Fools Day:shrugs::roflmfao::lolots:

i agree.. never seen any purchase activities here

so this secret special members only trading place has been shut down?

To be fair, there was a "Marketplace" in the earlier days of tPF. You had to submit an application to join. It didn't last very long due to buyer/seller drama, and I don't Vlad or Megs were in a position to resolve issues between parties. Still, if memory serves me, the Marketplace was shut down well before 2008.

There's a Marketplace, there always has been. The original closed for a short time and the second one is application only. I've been here foreverrrrrr and I can only recall a few members that people knew and trusted that turned out to scam people, I don't think they joined w/ that as a goal, I think a change in their life's circumstances caused them to make some bad decisions. It's not an issue here at all IMO.