TPF Beauty Swap box (round robin) Round 6 reveal thread!

So so excited! A few questions please:

1. Do I refer to the list above to see when my turn is?
2. Are samples (gift with purchase ones) acceptable to put in the box? They are new, maybe at most just swatched for color).
3. What's RAOK?

RAOK means random acts of kindness. Its pretty much like a gift exchange. Right ladies? I have never done one because I was always too late but I have always watched the reveals!

You can probably put samples into the box but if that is one of your items then you should exchange it for another sample item. For instance you can't just put a sample of perfume and then take out a full size product. Right unluckystars?

You can put anything you want in (as long as it fits lol) If you have any questions when you get the box just pm me. Over all you do want to keep the value of what you put in at or over what you take out.

example:
take out 2 mac shadows and a bath body works lotion

put in 3 opi polishes and a nars polish

I would think that would be ok but you don't want to take out a chanel palette and put in 5 wet and wild polishes. It's really a judgement call.

Jaijai, you'll need to pm bipolarbear with your address when she gets the box. It'll most likely be in the beginning of january when you get the box but make sure you are paying attention!

The raok is a secret santa. We don't know who is buying our gifts until we get them. We use elfster which lets us put up a wishlist and we can ask our secret buddies questions to get to know them better and personalize it more and they don't know who is asking! The minimum spending limit is 60 bucks and people normally receive a package of 3+ items with fun wrapping and candy etc.

IMPORTANT

I forgot to put this in my initial post! The box will become overflowing and it's very important to remember when mailing:

1)The post office does not like flat rate boxes to bulge! They may not accept it. They are also not a fan of excessive tape.
2)For anyone that does not know this, nail polish is not allowed usps. please be careful packing so there's no leaks. Obviously don't tell them when you mail it either. They ask if there are liquids in the box.

unluckystars said:
IMPORTANT

I forgot to put this in my initial post! The box will become overflowing and it's very important to remember when mailing:

1)The post office does not like flat rate boxes to bulge! They may not accept it. They are also not a fan of excessive tape.
2)For anyone that does not know this, nail polish is not allowed usps. please be careful packing so there's no leaks. Obviously don't tell them when you mail it either. They ask if there are liquids in the box.

Very good to know! Thanks!

I wanted to participate SO BAD but the last two packages sent to me via USPS disappeared :shocked: so knowing my luck, the beauty box would have gotten the same fate.

Have fun ladies! I'll just be watching and enjoying the reveals. :popcorn: