TPF Beauty Swap box (round robin) Round 6 reveal thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Rules reminders http://forum.purseblog.com/the-beauty-bar/tpf-beauty-swap-box-round-6-rules-sign-771119.html

The list!

Lushfashionista (pending on address)
    Blondee178
    Ipudgybear
    Ashleyjena
    mymymy
    Vtfroggie
    Fshnonmymind
    Lapis
    Clu13
    Bonchicgenre
    Fabchick1987
    Katk
    Coach4chrissy
    Sunglow
    Pmburk
    Dc419
    Bipolarbear
    Jaijai
    charlie

If I missed anyone let me know. I also apologize if I spelled anyone's username wrong!
    The box should be mailed out by Tuesday the latest. Make sure you don't miss the RAOK signups!!

2. Yippie!

3. Cant wait!!! :yahoo:

4. Me neither!

5. Yay, can't wait!!!!!! :woohoo:

6. Awesome!!

7. :choochoo:

Anddddd... We're off!!! First reveal should be saturday!!!!!!!!!!

8. :balloon: so happy to see another round kick off!

9. Awesome, I'm so excited to get the box! It's been way too long since we did one of these and I'm going through withdrawals :woohoo:

10. YAY!!!! I was just going through things in preparation for this, so I'm glad that it's officially started!

11. :tup:

12. YAy so excited!

13. So so excited! A few questions please:

1. Do I refer to the list above to see when my turn is?
    2. Are samples (gift with purchase ones) acceptable to put in the box? They are new, maybe at most just swatched for color).
    3. What's RAOK?

14. Hecks yeah!! :party:

15. RAOK means random acts of kindness. Its pretty much like a gift exchange. Right ladies? I have never done one because I was always too late but I have always watched the reveals!

You can probably put samples into the box but if that is one of your items then you should exchange it for another sample item. For instance you can't just put a sample of perfume and then take out a full size product. Right unluckystars?