Tote suggestions

Hello!

I am looking for a durable tote to take to work and use every day. I always feel that canvas is more durable than leather and own some LV bags and a canvas panarea Dior tote but would like to upgrade to a CHANEL one.

Could someone recommend a durable tote (leather or non leather) besides the deauville?

Thank you!
I have the leather Deauville and it’s a workhorse! I believe it’s the medium because it has the handle and shoulder strap. It hasn’t shown any wear or tear at all. I also have and old Caviar GST and, other than the corners being a little saggy, it still looks amazing and is my favorite bag to take on any trip. It’s not to heavy, or bulky, and will fit everything I need for the day. My Classic Calfskin Tote seems more fragile and I just don’t trust it to be an everyday bag. But it is so beautifu!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: XCCX
I have the leather Deauville and it’s a workhorse! I believe it’s the medium because it has the handle and shoulder strap. It hasn’t shown any wear or tear at all. I also have and old Caviar GST and, other than the corners being a little saggy, it still looks amazing and is my favorite bag to take on any image.jpgtrip. It’s not to heavy, or bulky, and will fit everything I need for the day. My Classic Calfskin Tote seems more fragile and I just don’t trust it to be an everyday bag. But it is so beautifu!
Here’s a pic of all 3 I mentioned. L-R leather Deauville, Classic Tote, GST

Reactions: gagabag